Blackpool Away

eddie

A trip to Blackpool is not complete until you have had a beer in the Laughing Donkey bar on the South Pier.

Yes, I have partaken in the occasional Guinness in there, after having run the gauntlet of the Hook-a-Duck stall, the Score over 45 with three darts with no points on them stall and the crappy funfair.

Grim.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you know I think we take more than that.

Why? 1 win in last 8 away games. Only 1100 went on Saturday and at full time there was noticeable anger being vented about spending hard earned money to travel all that way for 'what'? Compared to iPro , away games are like night and day at the moment. Not particularly enjoyable.

Neither are we, unfortunately! Only the 1100 on Saturday know how abject Derby were. We were truly shocking. Mac has to come out with something..he can hardly say " well, actually we've been totally mince on our travels since Hogmanay , we've run out of ideas, teams have worked us out, but hey ho! "

I am hoping around 1500 to 2000 derby fans tonight me and my dad heading down there in.a bit making a day of it.

I've heard after Saturday's shambles at Middlesborough we've only sold three tickets: B4, his dad and Eddie. Should make for a cosy evening.

Archived