Chris Eagles and Keith Andrews.

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would agree with Ambitious, though only if the money was right.

I think it would be. I always said, as a personal preference, it is better to catch good players out of form than to sign players in form. 

Chris Eagles fits into a similar catagory as Chris Martin, in my opinion. I'd love us to sign him. 

I can't see any big money sides really after him either, I have no doubts with the right coaching he would be a huge asset - he scored 12 and created 12 goals last season. He has always had the extra something, I never liked playing against him.

One of my favourite players at this level, I would snap him up ASAP - obviously it is all about opinions. But I will not judge him on this season. 

I think it would be. I always said, as a personal preference, it is better to catch good players out of form than to sign players in form. 

Chris Eagles fits into a similar catagory as Chris Martin, in my opinion. I'd love us to sign him. 

I can't see any big money sides really after him either, I have no doubts with the right coaching he would be a huge asset - he scored 12 and created 12 goals last season. He has always had the extra something, I never liked playing against him.

One of my favourite players at this level, I would snap him up ASAP - obviously it is all about opinions. But I will not judge him on this season. 

One of the most vague ambiguous statements i have ever read.

Yes but he would have been on silly money previously, prem wages at burnley and high wages at Bolton. The guy would be great as a replacement for Ward (if we decide not to extend his contract) ability wise

Eagles is another player who I don't really get all the fuss about.  He's alright, but he wouldn't be worth the money he'd want and it's not like he has set the league alight for Bolton.  Seems odd to improve the scouting set-up with European and global scouts just to go and sign players released by a mid-table Championship side.

Having said that, watch us go and sign him now just to show me up.

Archived