bit silly

Tricky1884

Some fans can be congratulated on the whole acting tvvattish thing. They can get a bit stoopid especially if they've been on the pop.

At least there was no fighting, I'd much rather have beer slinging.

You'd love the Download Festival then.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible thought - but maybe it wasn't beer?

:(

Like at the CG? I remember feeling a few drips once. It wasn't raining at the time. I'd like to think someone threw their water down on us. Yes, that's what it was. Evian

Like at the CG? I remember feeling a few drips once. It wasn't raining at the time. I'd like to think someone threw their water down on us. Yes, that's what it was. Evian

funny that I thought it was a strange weather phenomenon in Nottingham called a golden shower....

funny that I thought it was a strange weather phenomenon in Nottingham called a golden shower....

Evian (French pronunciation: ay-vee-ahn) ​is a brand of luxury mineral water coming from several sources near Évian-les-Bains, on the south shore of Lake Geneva... and River Trent (French pronunciation: Ree-vah-Trent-me-duck)

Don't bother going then..

What sort of stupid response Is that? I didn't say I didn't enjoy it did I. !!! I was just explaining what happened. At a normal game the south stand would not be full of so many people who had to much to drink. Also the emotions would not be quite so high at a regular game.

There was a young lass doing her job very well as a steward, especially finding the people who took glass bottles into the stand. I am not a killjoy. Probably been to more games than you ever have been. But that's not important. People are entitled to go to a game and feel safe in whatever stand they choose to be in.

What sort of stupid response Is that? I didn't say I didn't enjoy it did I. !!! I was just explaining what happened. At a normal game the south stand would not be full of so many people who had to much to drink. Also the emotions would not be quite so high at a regular game.

There was a young lass doing her job very well as a steward, especially finding the people who took glass bottles into the stand. I am not a killjoy. Probably been to more games than you ever have been. But that's not important. People are entitled to go to a game and feel safe in whatever stand they choose to be in.

But you did not say you did enjoy it.. Just bleated on about people standing up..

People had a few beers, so what, we had a game against our rivals.. You should have known what it would be like.. Maybe you have not been to as many games as your bigging yourself up for.

But you did not say you did enjoy it.. Just bleated on about people standing up..

People had a few beers, so what, we had a game against our rivals.. You should have known what it would be like.. Maybe you have not been to as many games as your bigging yourself up for.

I don't have to big myself up to anyone, including you. I have no complaints about the south stand, it's in my nature to be concerned for others, it's the way I am. I've followed Derby for close on 50 years so I think I know exactly what to expect

There was a good one outside the station, a Gump in his late 50s that looked like he'd lived on cheese slices his whole life called us "Dirty Derby five nil c*nts, so what? You woolly w*nkers"

He then did the old 'hold me back mate i'm angry' trick, which made rams laugh even more.

Fine British Comedy.

Archived