bit silly

Tricky1884

But i like standing up my self but i sat down for most the game but when you have thosands of people doing it nrothing police or stwards can do about it and thats what southstand is used so people can stand up and chant all game long if some people dont like it they should sit in toyater stand were no singers at all.

Love your posts B4, but you are being a bit hard on the west stand there!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lad was carried out from the back cos he was absolutely paraletic. Must have thrown up cos stewards went up with a mop, a bucket and some cardboard.

(you'd be better off using sand, it absorbs the liquid better, and a yellow bag to put it in).

Surely sawdust is the traditional method. Plus you get the heady aroma of vomit and pine, reminiscent of many a school assembly.

I wasnt really talking about the kids their parents have the choice to sit them in family areas or not' i dont mind the standing and i enjoy the singing most of the songs. I just thought some fans went a bit over the top. I really get all the hating forest stuff and no one would want to kick billy davies up the bum nore than me. I just think most of it was down to young men who have watched football factory and have hard once there was a dlf. if the club learn anything i hope they learn they will have to police it better and i hope it just doesnt turn into a bear pit.

The majority behave and the bravado is just what a lot of people enjoy. It's a release.

Then you've got the numpties that don't get the bravado and think they're "up for it". Those are the ones that shat it when Swansea were well "up for it" a few years back. A few angry Welshmen had 'em scared to come out from the SE corner.

Most folks just do their best to get the opposition going and then fook off home or to the pub. That's what it's about for me. Some abuse, some goading and then home. Not pretending to be Danny Dyer pretending to be a hooligan.

Some lads just don't get it. They ain't cut out for scrapping either. Hiding on the rare occasions when there's a chance of a scuffle.

Well our lads never had a problem at PP B4, but Dav refuses to take him to their place. He doesn't want me going either.

that's cos Dav loves to lose his **** at the City Ground and doesn't want you all to see him being an absolute maniac!

that's cos Dav loves to lose his **** at the City Ground and doesn't want you all to see him being an absolute maniac!

It wouldn't surprise me ;-)

I wasnt really talking about the kids their parents have the choice to sit them in family areas or not' i dont mind the standing and i enjoy the singing most of the songs. I just thought some fans went a bit over the top. I really get all the hating forest stuff and no one would want to kick billy davies up the bum nore than me. I just think most of it was down to young men who have watched football factory and have hard once there was a dlf. if the club learn anything i hope they learn they will have to police it better and i hope it just doesnt turn into a bear pit.

There are so many contradictions in this post ffs. You say you get it but then you don't..

Fella, if you feel like that, sit somewhere else. What's wrong with making it a bear pit? Nothing as long as other fans are catered for. I would suggest the north stand is better for you. Why do we have to change the whole south stand concept just for you.?

I thought the police were spot on yesterday..

There are so many contradictions in this post ffs. You say you get it but then you don't..

Fella, if you feel like that, sit somewhere else. What's wrong with making it a bear pit? Nothing as long as other fans are catered for. I would suggest the north stand is better for you. Why do we have to change the whole south stand concept just for you.?

If its like it was yesterday i agree its not for me. i was moving anyway. But if it gets out of control like it could have done yesterday it will be stopped.

Thats what liverpool massive stand looks like most weeks. And something been trying to get sometime but i do think some people are being mardy and trying to put a stop to something they dont like.

Im not being mardy or anything. i like it and its good to have i just hope a few dopes dont wreck it for the people there because im telling you now if someone gets over the fence and attacks someone it will be stopped by the police or the club wont want to pay for loads of extra police. Hopefully it will become a full time move because i will honestly enjoying listening and watching it from the west stand. And if i had childen i took to the match or like me a little unsteady on my feet i wouldnt sit there anymore.

Im not being mardy or anything. i like it and its good to have i just hope a few dopes dont wreck it for the people there because im telling you now if someone gets over the fence and attacks someone it will be stopped by the police or the club wont want to pay for loads of extra police. Hopefully it will become a full time move because i will honestly enjoying listening and watching it from the west stand. And if i had childen i took to the match or like me a little unsteady on my feet i wouldnt sit there anymore.

I have been stood by the netting in the south stand all season and nobody has come close to going over it and starting anything.

Yesterday was a one off and is only ever likely to be repeated the next time we play them.

I have been stood by the netting in the south stand all season and nobody has come close to going over it and starting anything.

Yesterday was a one off and is only ever likely to be repeated the next time we play them.

No sorry i mean at the back when people go out for a cig at half time people were standing on the fence and a few started rushing at it, it got a bit nasty for a few seconds.. The pint chucking is just daft and at £3.40 a pint i dont get it. I can only think the kids have been watching that coventry city video and thought we can do the same and they missed the point that the brilliant thing about that video is the song.

I could do with someone to hold my wool. I'm knitting a new coat for my flask.

Some fans can be congratulated on the whole acting tvvattish thing. They can get a bit stoopid especially if they've been on the pop.

At least there was no fighting, I'd much rather have beer slinging.

Some fans can be congratulated on the whole acting tvvattish thing. They can get a bit stoopid especially if they've been on the pop.

At least there was no fighting, I'd much rather have beer slinging.

Me too i just dont get it at that price.

Archived