Ant & Dec

Day

I like their casual style. Find them amusing if not hilarious.

Now Davina McCall.... What an annoying person!! "Oh I'm the typical girl next door tee hee"

Never lived next door to a heroin addict, duck

Long Lost Family means I struggle to hate Davina, though it does piss me off when it pretends that the presenters have done a load of research themselves when it's mostly down to the team, but I can forgive it that.

That whole program annoys me, it makes me feel too much empathy for complete strangers and turns me into a blubbering mess, the *******.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're a national institution and the princes of variety and entertainment. They're harmless, clean-living, and I'd definitely smash both of their missuses!

I think you're being very harsh with no justification.

In this day and age where druggies and f*cking idiots are lauded and revered, talentless mugs are on stupid shows like Geordie Shore and TOWIE etc, I think you all need a reality check.

Should your children aspire to be a total whore or crack head? Or should they aspire to be hard-working and quite clean living?

I don't love them myself, but I certainly have a bit of admiration for how far they've come since being PJ and Duncan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xNgVI3qRq4

D' ya know what? You're right.

Ant & Dec are the kind of pair I consider as a bit too lopsided for my taste. Don't the British television have a pair that is ermm, better ? :rolleyes:

In history:-

Morecambe and Wise

Hale and Pace

The Two Ronnies

Little and Large

Cannon and Ball

Chuckle Brothers

Baddiel and Skinner

Smith and Jones

Fry and Laurie

French and Saunders

Mitchell and Webb