Radio 1

SSD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to it at work for a few hours.

It was embarrassing,the dj's (and I use the term very loosely) were abysmal,not at all professional,the music was very forgettable.

Do they just yank folk off the street that can say 'yo' and 'innit' :rolleyes:  and there you go a dj is born.

Utter crap.

Although I've never really liked 'pop' music, radio 1 was at least a little bit entertaining a few years back.Now it's the pits that should never be spoke about again.

Close the thread and destroy it with fire......(walks away shaking head,looking down)

One of my lads listens to Kemet FM. Not my cup of tea, however, one of their news readers provides comedy gold without fail.

She sounds like she's just learned to read and places all the emphasis and punctuation in all the wrong places whilst reading in a monotone style a 6 year old would be proud of.

'This morning we ask whether there are too many zebra crossings in the Duffield area.'

Rosemary has texted in saying 'Yes i think there is, I encounter at least 3 or 4 every morning'

It's like the one show, talking about pointless crap.

Yes, I know that this thread is about radio................but surely the 'One Show' has the worlds most annoying theme tune for any tv show..........ever.

Yes, I know that this thread is about radio................but surely the 'One Show' has the worlds most annoying theme tune for any tv show..........ever.

One! Doo doo doo doo doo doo

One!!

If they had to type it every time they'd change the fooker I tell you that.

One!!

If they had to type it every time they'd change the fooker I tell you that.

I nearly posted exactly the same thing last night, only I couldn't be fecked to type it out!

Archived