I got beat up

Cisse

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy wants to settle this out of court. Imagine that. It's okay by me if he compensates some of the hurt. The thing is that he can't be feeling too swell either. His eyebrow was bleeding severely as they dragged him away and his face might have some damage too.

In Finland people fight all the time while drunk.

This sounds like a normal day in Finland/ Sweden/ Denmark. Sorry to hear of your troubles Cisse. I had a " spat" in Sweden outside systembolaget in 2000. Nightmare. Scumbag actually punched my Mrs in the face and tried to steal her hand bag. I was coming out of Pressbyran shop as he punched her. I lost the plot, went balistic and hurt him really badly. I got 3 months. He got nowt. Not even a fine!!

This sounds like a normal day in Finland/ Sweden/ Denmark. Sorry to hear of your troubles Cisse. I had a " spat" in Sweden outside systembolaget in 2000. Nightmare. Scumbag actually punched my Mrs in the face and tried to steal her hand bag. I was coming out of Pressbyran shop as he punched her. I lost the plot, went balistic and hurt him really badly. I got 3 months. He got nowt. Not even a fine!!

That's justice for you nowadays in "civilised" countries. Now Putin on the other hand...

No one cared when I was dying with a chest infection. :(

You didn't get my card ? No wonder half of the episodes of Keeping Up The Appearances has Hyacinth Bouquet calling someone at Royal Mail.

There was a bird in the card. Perhaps it got censored. :wacko:

4 pages and no pics of these injuries, pffft, bet he's milking a little scratch to the cheek

I got a black and blue bruise on the other side of my jaw and a few cuts in my mouth. My muscles hurt in neck and upper back.

If you want to see pics of muscles google Blue Oyster. I bet you know the drill. :D

I got a black and blue bruise on the other side of my jaw and a few cuts in my mouth. My muscles hurt in neck and upper back.

If you want to see pics of muscles google Blue Oyster. I bet you know the drill. :D

Pfft... some of us bruise Black and White... true DCFC!

Archived