Proscratinating

Duracell

Anyone else really bad for this? If not, do you have tips for those of us who are?

I've got to deliver a 10 minute presentation at 2pm tomorrow about book I haven't read for over a year now, and I'm going to the match tonight. With one PowerPoint slide with nothing but the title of the book on it, it begs the question....why am I on the internet?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother decided I needed help with my problem and found a book for me all about procrastination. I never got round to reading it... So I have no idea if it helps.

I don't think it would. If you're bad at procrastinating, you'd never get a book finish...so how does the author know anything about it?

I procrastinated the last few years away that I was supposed to use to either get a job or find a uni course to interest me, learn how to play the guitar, get fit, stop being single and a wide variety of other half baked ideas that I gave up on after an initial investment of time and/or money.

Films, computer games, tv, football forums and the pursuit of beer all contributed, as well as avoidance of any potential stressful situations or confrontation of reality.

So I'm of no use as anything other than a bad example!

I procrastinated the last few years away that I was supposed to use to either get a job or find a uni course to interest me, learn how to play the guitar, get fit, stop being single and a wide variety of other half baked ideas that I gave up on after an initial investment of time and/or money.

Films, computer games, tv, football forums and the pursuit of beer all contributed, as well as avoidance of any potential stressful situations or confrontation of reality.

So I'm of no use as anything other than a bad example!

But you had fun.

Anyone else really bad for this? If not, do you have tips for those of us who are?

I've got to deliver a 10 minute presentation at 2pm tomorrow about book I haven't read for over a year now, and I'm going to the match tonight. With one PowerPoint slide with nothing but the title of the book on it, it begs the question....why am I on the internet?

Avoidance. :)

Archived