who is going to sheffield wednesday

B4ev6is

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have gone if it had been Saturday but midweek I just can't get there on time. I finish work at 5.30, from previous trips to Sheffield from Lincoln its just over an hour, add in rush hour traffic so hour and half. My work is half hour on the other side of Lincoln so more like two hours. Then finding somewhere to park near the ground at the earliest of 7.30 will be impossible. RamsPlayer and here will have to do, with some of the savings spent on a nice takeaway meal.

Need Ramnut to make a decision.

I think we'll have 723 by midnight tonight. Need some plastic fans like Bris to make an effort. You've got Cisse sat watching Frasier. Stockholm and Dimmu playing volleyball or whatever it is they do in Iceland.

I really think with some effort we could make 800 and impress the Notts lads.

Clair just said there is north of 750 going now. She also has massive knockers and is desperate to go out for a drink with me, she said so.

She also said that I'm the best mod on here, and defo funnier than Utch and " that tw@t JW"

So, not far off 800 then?

Clair just said there is north of 750 going now. She also has massive knockers and is desperate to go out for a drink with me, she said so.

She also said that I'm the best mod on here, and defo funnier than Utch and " that tw@t JW"

So, not far off 800 then?

Jamie Ward is a tw@t, no one can argue with that.

Dont  get to many aways and was thinking of taking my eldest (he is 6) as it is half erm and he could have a late one. Looked at the prices and its £16 for him!!!!!

Going to save my money for Burnley me thinks and take him there only £8.

Dont get to many aways and was thinking of taking my eldest (he is 6) as it is half erm and he could have a late one. Looked at the prices and its £16 for him!!!!!

Going to save my money for Burnley me thinks and take him there only £8.

Yeh it ain't cheap. I dont think any Champ game should be more than £25, for this game not more than £20 in my opinion. £16 for a kid is an absolute joke.

Archived