George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did we decide who was playing each of us in the TV series of the thread?

I'd like to be played by Adam West... He seems like he could play me well.............. :ph34r:

I was once asked the question which actor would you like to see play me in a movie about my life. John Candy was my choice and shortly after he popped his cloggsz

Then I was asked the same question a short whole back and I came up with Philip Seymour Hoffman. Then he was found brown bread in his room.

All I can say is I bet Tom Hanks is shitting himself.

We can keep it going as a George Thorne love in. How did his hair look at the game last week, spotted reports when someone sees him doing his shopping, in depth match reports just about GT. All that kind of shibizzle.

I tweeted him about this thread ages ago. Wonder if he ever dared to check it.....

I've been hearing to day that WBA have offered him a new contract and he is going there USA tour next week. This is starting to remind of the Nigel Clough transfer saga's. Money is their to be spent but never happens.

getting concerned that we have not really strengthened the squad yet this summer

I've been hearing to day that WBA have offered him a new contract and he is going there USA tour next week. This is starting to remind of the Nigel Clough transfer saga's. Money is their to be spent but never happens.

getting concerned that we have not really strengthened the squad yet this summer

thats a load of BS

Archived