George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????SO?NEWS?NOW?THEN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio Derby have just said Derby remain confident of signing George Thorne later this week! He came on as a substitute last night for WBA last might at Shrewsbury they continued.

So why come on as a substitute last night then for WBA if he is leaving? Doesn't make sense unless he is staying their.

No different to us playing Freeman in the pre-season friendlies.

If he does sign I think the club should organise a meet the fans event at the iPro, a bit like Real did with Bale. George could prance around the pitch with his floppy hair, showing off his ball skills. If this threads anything to go by the stadium would be chokka!

Latest RD sports bulletin with Owen.

DCFC remain confident if signing George Thorne and would prefer a deal by the end of the week.

PS Can't remember hearing word prefer at 0630 but I may be wrong as I was half asleep lol

I do hope you're not trolling me, curtains you old sea dog you.

But I was half asleep it was a bit early for us oldies.

I do hope you're not trolling me, curtains you old sea dog you.

Seems like you might be right all along SRG but I think it's still in the balance.

Looks like it's going to happen though but just when !

You're always up early! Taking our 8am doctors appointments and clogging the rush hour traffic further. We know it's just a small pleasure at that age. But I've got your number.

Latest RD sports bulletin with Owen.

DCFC remain confident if signing George Thorne and would prefer a deal by the end of the week.

PS Can't remember hearing word prefer at 0630 but I may be wrong as I was half asleep lol

Muster up the strength guys for one last rally !! Another quick 300 pages should see us over the line !!

Can't stand this. My blood pressure is up, my good cholesterol is down, my hair is falling out, my big toe is throbbing, my stomach is turning - I'm a wreck

Well,Mackworth ram is only repeating what he's been told, so basically he can't possibly be wrong.

On Wednesday the moon will definitely be made out of cheese, so I've been told. If it's not i wasn't wrong as I'm only repeating what I've been told

Sources tell me thorne is singing up next week ;o

AITK#

If he is singing next week is that because he has signed also?

And what song will it be?

What song?

WHAT SONG?

WHAT EFFIN SONG??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my work here is wasted... 'sniff'.....that's it, i refuse to write beautiful modern classic songs ever again, any more, for ever.....mods have feelings you know......

What song?

WHAT SONG?

WHAT EFFIN SONG??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my work here is wasted... 'sniff'.....that's it, i refuse to write beautiful modern classic songs ever again, any more, for ever.....mods have feelings you know......

Can you just repeat your song again please I think I must of missed it !

Archived