George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Um. Please don't be true...

http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=29532&pid=326400#pid326400

Thorne update....

I've just heard that the delay and silence currently is due to Thorne being undecided over his future. He wants time to think it over (perhaps most of the window to see what WBA want to do with him). Apparently his change in mind is that he's decided to stay and try and force his way back into the first team. I also understand he will be playing again in tonight's pre season friendly.

I don't believe this, not for one second.

From everything I've learned of GT so far he is NOT a dick.

He has held steadfast for 2 months in his desire to be out of WBA, 1 week of training and a complete u turn. Yeah right.

Two days ago he tweeted patience, he would not be baiting DCFC fans unless he was sure of his move because of same point above, he is not a dick.

Keep the faith all, this is spiteful rumour mongering to kill our spirit. I for one don't believe unless I hear the words from him or our club.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the 'powers that be' on this forum realise the damage they are doing to peoples lives by leaving this thread open.

I've lost my job, wife's left me, children in care and the goldfish died yesterday because I forgot to feed it.

I've tried to stay away, I managed over an hour yesterday, but it's no good, it keeps drawing me back.

Don't let this happen to you! Here are some common signs and symptoms of Game of Th'ornes addiction:

You visit the Game of Th'ornes thread to avoid or relieve withdrawal symptoms. If you go too long without posting, you experience symptoms such as nausea, restlessness, insomnia, depression, sweating, shaking, and anxiety.

You

I hope the 'powers that be' on this forum realise the damage they are doing to peoples lives by leaving this thread open.

I've lost my job, wife's left me, children in care and the goldfish died yesterday because I forgot to feed it.

I've tried to stay away, I managed over an hour yesterday, but it's no good, it keeps drawing me back.

Don't let this happen to you! Here are some common signs and symptoms of Game of Th'ornes addiction:

You visit the Game of Th'ornes thread to avoid or relieve withdrawal symptoms. If you go too long without posting, you experience symptoms such as nausea, restlessness, insomnia, depression, sweating, shaking, and anxiety.

You

Just remember... when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Classic, my favourite is the Peck argument in the mayors office. 

"Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by D1ckless here"

"They caused an explosion!"

"Is this true?" 

"Yes, it's true. This man has no d1ck".

Lets all remember that despite all this fevered speculation and nuggets from people supposedly in the know, not one word, I repeat NOT ONE WORD has come out of DCFC officially. Thats enough for me. Its exactly what happened with the Russel transfer

Classic, my favourite is the Peck argument in the mayors office. 

"Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by D1ckless here"

"They caused an explosion!"

"Is this true?" 

"Yes, it's true. This man has no d1ck".

Everyone I've ever watched it with always seems to miss that line - subtle brilliance!

Um. Please don't be true...

http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=29532&pid=326400#pid326400

Thorne update....

I've just heard that the delay and silence currently is due to Thorne being undecided over his future. He wants time to think it over (perhaps most of the window to see what WBA want to do with him). Apparently his change in mind is that he's decided to stay and try and force his way back into the first team. I also understand he will be playing again in tonight's pre season friendly.

That is very worrying as this is the same bloke who started the thread saying basically he was coming to us etc. etc. If even half true I think its time for Derby to move on to someone else. I blame Andre' Wisdom for this  :angry:

Beyond a joke now. He either wants to come and we offer what they want or move on

For all we know, we might have moved on 2 weeks ago.

Archived