George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone enlighten me here please. Worst case scenario is that we knock on West Broms door with our hands out Oliver Twist style and they tell us to sod off. Which, I've got a horrible feeling that's exactly what they're going to do. Is it up to Thorne then to "engineer" his move as it were? Their fans seem pretty keen to keep him and simply see his loan here as him getting fit again after he got over his injury. The lads class, they're not daft and i'm pretty sure they will want to keep him. Is it now up to George to tell them he wants to come here? what if they offer him first team football?    :unsure:   i've worked myself up now!  :frantics:

Can someone enligrhten me here please. Worst case scenario is that we knock on West Broms door with our hands out Oliver Twist style and they tell us to sod off. Which, I've got a horrible feeling that's exactly what they're going to do. Is it up to Thorne then to "engineer" his move as it were? Their fans seem pretty keen to keep him and simply see his loan here as him getting fit again after he got over his injury. The lads class, they're not daft and i'm pretty sure they will want to keep him. Is it now up to George to tell them he wants to come here? what if they offer him first team football? :unsure: i've worked myself up now! :frantics:

Think they will know before any offer is made if it will be accepted or not. He wants to come not many clubs will keep a player that wants to leave, whats the point. He is good but if they need forwards or etc they might think they can live without a young midfielder if they have loads of midfielders. They didnt score many last season and lost shane long.

Can someone enlighten me here please. Worst case scenario is that we knock on West Broms door with our hands out Oliver Twist style and they tell us to sod off. Which, I've got a horrible feeling that's exactly what they're going to do. Is it up to Thorne then to "engineer" his move as it were? Their fans seem pretty keen to keep him and simply see his loan here as him getting fit again after he got over his injury. The lads class, they're not daft and i'm pretty sure they will want to keep him. Is it now up to George to tell them he wants to come here? what if they offer him first team football?    :unsure:   i've worked myself up now!  :frantics:

I can see a Peter Odemwingie moment coming on

Brys has been crying out for the armband for a while. I still say Keogh (or Barker whenever he plays).

Barker

Keogh

Bryson

Buxton

That's my idea of the pecking order in terms of captaincy I would say. Maybe Thorne after those 4 but still no chance of the armband

I think Buxton deserves it, before kickoff on Saturday he was the one giving out the team talk not Keogh. Plus he is a longer serving member than what Keogh is.

Archived