George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mackworth Ram for posting what you have been told by a previously accurate source.

Really really hope this proves to be true....Derby will have had the Austria tour in mind as a place to aim to have George in by.

Fee sounds high, but as undisclosed, and as a number of performance related clauses will no doubt exist...we should not be worried over the fee....if we have the funds, then this is the best transfer in since I would suggest Igor was signed out of the blue.

I reckon it will be 2.5m or 3m plus add ons. I got told at the Matlock game by a journo that West Brom are holding out for 3m.

Yeah, there's no way we'd jump from bids of 1 and 2 million straight up to 4 or 5.

I think 2.5m up front with the rest add-ons.

Please do not shoot the messenger. Its what I have been told.

I am just telling you all I know

Welcome back Mackworthram.

You keep sending us all what you know, as whilst you were off line a lot of folk started going in to melt down.

I hope you are right about George Thorne tomorrow, helps make us a true force to be reckons with, IMO that is!

Back off my holiday now.

Have had no wifi so not been on here since last weekend.

As you know last time I was on here I said about Hughes signing his 4 year deal and Bryson signing his new contract.

I also said George Thorne would sign the following week but then recieved news that it could be the week after.

I came on here to tell everyone and got shot down by a few.

Certain people were asking if id heard about any other signings of which I hadnt.

I have never once claimed to know everything. In fact I only know what my source hears. Its not much.

Anyway. I recieved a text on Wednesday last week to say that Thorne will be signing on Monday.

Ive not heard anything else since then.

I wasnt gonna come on here and tell you but the majority of you deserve to know.

So thats it. George Thorne will sign for Derby tomorrow.

The fee is very big (club record) but will be undisclosed.

Looking at the 4-5 million plus add ons

GOD IVE MISSED YOU! Did you have a nice time?

Archived