George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

He might not have been banging them in but even 8/9 goals over a season for a team near the bottom of the table are vital. Lets say he'd carried on his long term goal average of 1 in 4 over a full season for you that's 9 goals. Your highest goal scorers in the premier league this season got 5 goals.

But he can't carry it on for a full season because he's made of glass

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WBA are completely justified in wanting large a percentage of the sell on fee, he is basically a player they've cared for and brought up.

I'd want a similar clause in the Hughes deal.

60/80% is truly ridiculous though, 30/35% is much more realistic. Was he really THAT good before McClaren got his hands on him? Definitely wasn't setting the world alight, even before the injury.

WBA are completely justified in wanting large a percentage of the sell on fee, he is basically a player they've cared for and brought up.

60/80% is truly ridiculous though, 30/35% is much more realistic. Was he really THAT good before McClaren got his hands on him? Definitely wasn't setting the world alight, even before the injury.

Isn't 25% the standard amount if a club wants a large percentage? It's what Bournemouth got from the Lallana - Liverpool deal.

I disagree he was immense against Man United away and very solid in the other games.

@WBrettWilson: @StefanBroome @andybedz @ossieram @DavidMillett22 so if Thorne simply isn't for sale - you suggest we just shut the club down?

Archived