George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that are interested, my above post was utter ********, I live in Norfolk what the **** would I know?

I just wanted to prove how easy it is to post ITK knowledge and make it look legit, don't believe everything you read on a forum!

So why would I believe that? I bet you don't even live in Norfolk.

Yesterday when I was adding some HP to my cheese on toast amazingly my sauce started to leak information to me. He said that Thorne may sign this week, if not next, but there are a few details to iron out, although these details could prove a stumbling block and we could end our pursuit any time over the next few weeks. Think he has all angles covered there, and he is a pretty reliable sauce, and bloody lovely on my cheese on toast, never let me down so far. #ITK

was that to me rams_man?

I've only asked about Thorne up to now, to be honest he's the main player I'm interested in.

Derby looked so strong with him playing towards the end of last season,

and I cant help but think that if we are serious about automatic promotion then Thorne is a must

was that to me rams_man?

I've only asked about Thorne up to now, to be honest he's the main player I'm interested in.

Derby looked so strong with him playing towards the end of last season,

and I cant help but think that if we are serious about automatic promotion then Thorne is a must

Yes i was to you mate and i 100% agree with you about him.

You should try and get some gossip on other transfers :D

Well, if he dunna like my song i shall be camped out on the Toyota Island and boo him as he drives along the A38.

I'm so in the know, I know that he knows that your on the Toyota island, so he now knows to take the road through Sunny Hill, Willington and come out on the A38 at the petrol satiation. Just to avoid you, so go boo yourself!

#ITK 

Archived