George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can't contain it any longer...this song will echo round the stadium all season....

george thorne came to Derby

he wore the Derby hat,

He took one look around the place

and said I fancy that!

I'll never play for West Brom

or forest cos they're *****

i'll only play for Derby 

in the famous black and white

you heard it here first...... :D  :D

I hate you all... I keep coming back here thinking "New post! He must have signed!"... And then it's just more speculation! 

This is giving me a heart condition, an ulcer, worry lines, hair loss, beard growth, sleepless nights and every other stress related problem which I can't notice because I'm too tired!

I hate you all... I keep coming back here thinking "New post! He must have signed!"... And then it's just more speculation! 

This is giving me a heart condition, an ulcer, worry lines, hair loss, beard growth, sleepless nights and every other stress related problem which I can't notice because I'm too tired!

Beard growth, its doing you a favour then.

If it is a done deal, which seems to be the agreed consensus between the three ITK-ers from here and Derby Mad, then why is GT still training with West Brom? If he was to pick up an injury between now and when the announcement is finally made then that would surely scupper the deal? Surely putting him on gardening leave would be a better move for all parties (in which case the patio furniture stories would also gain some credibility)?

Archived