George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

If he comes here, he's nigh-on guaranteed a starting place in our first team. A team hungry for promotion that play slick, entertaining football. If he stays at West Brom, sure he's in involved with a Premier League squad, but he'll have to fight for his place, and they'll probably be scrapping to avoid relegation again.

Surely it's a no-brainer as which is the more attractive option?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he comes here, he's nigh-on guaranteed a starting place in our first team. A team hungry for promotion that play slick, entertaining football. If he stays at West Brom, sure he's in involved with a Premier League squad, but he'll have to fight for his place, and they'll probably be scrapping to avoid relegation again.

And, if Football Manager's to be believed, we'd be offering him a hell of a lot more than the 4K he supposedly gets a week.

George Thorne will be a Ram next season, mark my words...

I hope this proves to be the case as he will probably be the number one player to enable us to continue with our style and successful play...

Am interested to know if this is just an opinion or something more about something known as regards to Thorne being here next season ?.

I believe so as well, but if not my years of watching Derby have taught me that there are always more fish in the sea

I think we are far better placed than we used to be to either find someone playing abroad who nobody has heard of, or attract another top quality loan from a Premiership club

I just feel though that we have guys backing us whom are well capable of making such a statement of intent by backing McLaren in this way

George Thorne will be a Ram next season, mark my words...

It would be a briliant statement of intent by the club, be more likely to keep existing players here and give us a great platform for success. So let's hope you're right Bris.

I think he's a s good a player as we've seen here in years and I'd crawl over broken glass to get him here, but £££ talks.

Archived