George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does this wink mean?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

@WBrettWilson: @TomSyson @GeorgeThorne15 @dcfcofficial am in Australia - let me know what you learn ;)

https://twitter.com/wbrettwilson/status/486206166288982017

Sod the wink I'm trying to decipher the actual tweet!!! Is he asking Tom to let him know what he learns in the AM, as in morning??? Fckin uneducated colonials...

GT should control the ball like a 2 year old, manage 3 keepy ups max, pass it with a toe poke only, head it like Clod Davies, miss a penalty by blazing over by 20 foot, call the new WBA coach Ron and get his fella out at the end of the session... Do it GT.

Well someone posted about Thorne being at the training, I saw the video on the derby timeline on twitter so I thought I'd post it... So clearly people did take an interest.. If you don't like what I post don't contemplate looking at it

GT should control the ball like a 2 year old, manage 3 keepy ups max, pass it with a toe poke only, head it like Clod Davies, miss a penalty by blazing over by 20 foot, call the new WBA coach Ron and get his fella out at the end of the session... Do it GT.

That is a fantastic idea pal, hopefully he could put some womens underwear on under his kit, as well

or paint red blotches all over his body, and run around screaming eh!

Talking of women's underwear - A male acquaintance at a party once bent over to reveal a red thong. Everyone was so stunned that nothing was or has been said since. If he can do it, so can our George.

Talking of women's underwear - A male acquaintance at a party once bent over to reveal a red thong. Everyone was so stunned that nothing was or has been said since. If he can do it, so can our George.

Anyone favourited any tweets about it since?

Archived