George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why have we all turned into hormonal teenagers wondering if the girl likes us or not?

"She offered to walk home with me, but then she changed her profile picture to one of her with Wayne, so it's off, it's definitely off."

Settle down.

PS that new twitter picture means it's definitely off, move along.

There was a time when my Facebook profile picture was of my girlfriend and I (in full, matching Derby kits of course), I had it for ages so I decided it was time for a change, to freshen up my social media presence, to one of me and my boyz, in our vests kickin' it in Marbs. This bold move caused a huge rift in my relationship and one that we just couldn't recover from, only hours after the picture change we were broken up. :(

Anyway, what I'm wondering is - has George Thorne changed his profile picture because he's fallen out of love with Derby? Or will the picture change be the catalyst for the relationship to break down? Maybe his Twitter account was hacked into by Jeremy Peace to sabotage the move, knowing how much it'd hurt us, Derby County, if Thorne's profile piccy were to change?

I am imagining a Simon Bates voiceover as I read poor John's post...

There was a time when my Facebook profile picture was of my girlfriend and I (in full, matching Derby kits of course), I had it for ages so I decided it was time for a change, to freshen up my social media presence, to one of me and my boyz, in our vests kickin' it in Marbs. This bold move caused a huge rift in my relationship and one that we just couldn't recover from, only hours after the picture change we were broken up. :(

Bit of news I got from my source this morning.

Thorne may not sign next week. He might but it could be the week after.

Basically WBA do NOT want to sell Thorne. But they will do cos Thorne wants out.

Derby are happy to pay what WBA want for him but this could be around

Bit of news I got from my source this morning.

Thorne may not sign next week. He might but it could be the week after.

Basically WBA do NOT want to sell Thorne. But they will do cos Thorne wants out.

Derby are happy to pay what WBA want for him but this could be around

Archived