The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play off for me

If we didn't have the injuries we ve got, we'd walk it

Until the end of January, it seemed that every time a Forest defender got injured, you borrowed 3 midfielders and bought a dozen forwards. That bench the other day - SIX strikers and a goalie, and you started with a full back up front. Blooming heck.

Right, everyone has to stop using this thread. Somehow I've accidentally opted to follow this thread, and I can't work out how to unfollow it. Now my notifications are flooded, and I can't pick out the hundreds if likes I always get to give myself the sense of well being that helps me get up in the morning.

Right, everyone has to stop using this thread. Somehow I've accidentally opted to follow this thread, and I can't work out how to unfollow it. Now my notifications are flooded, and I can't pick out the hundreds if likes I always get to give myself the sense of well being that helps me get up in the morning.

have you fixed it yet :p

Hobbs and Moussi out tonight then - obviously not a problem for a club with such riches and strength in depth.

4-0 Forest... Franz Carr to score first.

Moussi is utter gash - I'd would have preferred him to play. Hobbs is a incredibly huge miss though, Lascelles is okay next to Hobbs, but when he's been next to Collins he's been poor.

Particularly against Watford! he is still raw, so without that guidance next to him it seems like his concentration dips. Nugent will be difficult for them tonight.

Reading and Burnley are surprisingly very, VERY long-ball sides.

Not surprised by Burnley.

Whenever I've seen them play its been very much Ings running the channels and squeezing the areas to win chances. Very hard working player. Vokes too works well with what balls he's given.

Shocked by Reading.

I know a lot of the 'hoofball' aimed at Forest is wummery. They're not hoofball in the sense they send hit and hopes like Everton to Fellaini or Stoke to Jones or WHU to Carroll and then try to support from there. But they do play percentage football

Billy has always liked his strikers to work the channels. To squeeze the right areas. He's always insisted on hard work and discipline. Andy Townsend would love Forest. "Put it in the right areas", "whip that ball in there", "ask questions of your forwards".

He's not bad at it is he really. No bells and whistles. Not great to watch.

Saying that, we've performed really poor when we've been on tellybox

Archived