The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Leic too and i have never know such a bunch of pappy arsed ***** in my life. They are the worst supporters in the country.

They think we are big rivals, when I explain I as a ram coundn't give two cows tits about their pisspot club they don't half throw a mardy.

When they are winning, all the shirts and car stickers are out and about, soon as they lose a few they all crawl back under the rock.

Go on their forum and see the welcome you get, give me red dogs anyday.

I've lived most of my adult life in leicester and still work there. To be fair though, I don't even know many football fans. They're all Tigers fans. The only football 'fans' I know only seem to give a **** when they're doing well.

Not really sure why people say they'd love Forest to get promoted too..

If we were in the PL together you'd want them to go down.

If we were in the PL and they were in the Championship, you'd want them to not go up... Otherwise we all wouldn't have pissed ourselves laughing when they lost to Yeovil.

So why are people saying they want Forest to go up with us? Makes no sense.

Because I remember this and would love to see it again.

"http://i57.tinypic.com/mm9635" alt="mm9635">

Just looked at your link and it's 9 goals again, 4-5 on aggregate

We would have lost the play-off final to Blackpool, we were not playing well and they had won 9 games in a row leading up to the final as well playing us off the park at The City Ground in February.

In all fairness the 6-0 defeat to Villa probably meant very little as you were so used to losing at that point. The time that you held Man Utd for 70 odd minutes was almost like a massive win for you!

Not really sure why people say they'd love Forest to get promoted too..

If we were in the PL together you'd want them to go down.

If we were in the PL and they were in the Championship, you'd want them to not go up... Otherwise we all wouldn't have pissed ourselves laughing when they lost to Yeovil.

So why are people saying they want Forest to go up with us? Makes no sense.

Yep, I want us to go up and them in the conference.

If it benefits Derby I want them to win. Otherwise I'd rather they sink

Archived