The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice a few forest fans are starting to get a bit disgruntled with Abdoun - you know the player with European league experience and was to come here (on reported 35k a week wages) and tear this league up with his £1.5 million fee.

How many matches before they start calling Djebbour crap and ask themselves why they spent another £1.5 million on crap? I give it 3!

Oh Billy, you sure can pick them!

I notice a few forest fans are starting to get a bit disgruntled with Abdoun - you know the player with European league experience and was to come here (on reported 35k a week wages) and tear this league up with his £1.5 million fee.

How many matches before they start calling Djebbour crap and ask themselves why they spent another £1.5 million on crap? I give it 3!

Billy didn't pick them. He went to the owner with his list of Jon Parkin, Machael McIndoe and Chris Sedgwick but was told to politely 'concentrate on training the team' and leave the big boy's business up to those that have a clue.

I hear some of the dressing room are not pleased at the new arrivals wage packets. That's never happened before with Billy, has it?

I want Forest to lose v Leicester and Burnley... Don't give a hoot how it affects Derby... How can anyone want Forest to win? Maybe just me.

I just think it would be hilarious if they end up doing us a favour. The great irony is, if they really don't want derby to go up in autos, then they might be wanting themselves to loose. No one would ever want themselves to loose, of course, but if they were mid table with nothing to loose, they woul probably take solace in loosing that it makes life more difficult for them. But they are not mid table, so if they have hopes of the autos, they have to win, and they have to do us a favour.

As long as we're ahead of them, they're doing us more of a favour than we might do them. Must be horribly confusing for them.

Some have already started turning on Djebbour Metotears. That faction are now saying that it's the weather, and that these North African lads don't like the cold. Makes sense - apart from the fact that both were born in Northern Europe and only have Algerian nationality through their parents.

I reckon both were 'presents' from Fridgy to Davros, designed to raise the club's profile in the Middle East. Both will, in all likelihood, eventually drift out of the picture, just like the "best goalkeeper in the world" did.

I want Forest to lose v Leicester and Burnley... Don't give a hoot how it affects Derby... How can anyone want Forest to win? Maybe just me.

This. I would love it - LOVE IT - if Forest crashed and burned during the final third of this season and ended up finishing outside the playoffs.

I just think it would be hilarious if they end up doing us a favour. The great irony is, if they really don't want derby to go up in autos, then they might be wanting themselves to loose. No one would ever want themselves to loose, of course, but if they were mid table with nothing to loose, they woul probably take solace in loosing that it makes life more difficult for them. But they are not mid table, so if they have hopes of the autos, they have to win, and they have to do us a favour.

Brilliant

If we somehow went up through the autos I think I'd want derby to join us through the play offs.

Having 3 east mids team in the PL would be great.

If we somehow went up through the autos I think I'd want derby to join us through the play offs.

Totally agree.

I do agree. But at the same time, I also wouldn't weep if Forest were to crash and burn. Bit of a win / win really. 

(As long as we get promoted of course)

Archived