The demise of Forest

ladyram

I always assumed until fairly recently that was just a case of coming up against the best side in Europe but really our defending was just awful and most goals could have been prevented.

On a different note ... Nigel Clough has started to talk with more affection about Forest again. It is hard to believe he has no affection for the club after his playing spell here. Would most Derby fans have liked him less had he not made such snide remarks towards us regularly?

Were the snide remarks only in your head, and now he's no longer at Derby you are looking at his recent statements in another light? Just a thought. Sometimes people spend a lot of time looking for encrypted messages, but you really ought to leave that sort of stuff to Dan Brown.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoners is breaking, just like redelvis before him and most of the rest.

Red Dawn is broken but he's daft.

I think all that sand got in Dawny's gears. Or his stroganoff.

Lol

U really do hate us don't u? I like it.

Passion

On a side note how much wud it take for u to wear a forest top?

I don't hate you why would I hate something that is a constant source of amusement?  Your circus is always in town.

Wear a forest top...hmmm how much is your house worth?

Sure i read that poll was hijacked by a florist forum, surprised many people alive can remember florist in the top flight.

Are you still sure you read it.

Really sure?

Could it just be that other football fans relate to Forest, to Brian Clough and that great team, to Stuart Pearce, to Des Walker, Our remarkable history of a small unfashionable team becoming kings of Europe twice.

What would other football fans have to say about Derby?

I can't think of one really outstanding thing, even close to the above. Maybe they couldn't either??

Really sure?

Could it just be that other football fans relate to Forest, to Brian Clough and that great team, to Stuart Pearce, to Des Walker, Our remarkable history of a small unfashionable team becoming kings of Europe twice.

I can't think of one really outstanding thing, even close to the above. Maybe they couldn't either??

The majority of the fans that follow prem teams now are the younger fan with the disposable income to be able to afford the tickets, And they just can't remember your glory years. Rather like a lot of your plebs that still go on about it but were born about 14 years after it happened.

The majority of the fans that follow prem teams now are the younger fan with the disposable income to be able to afford the tickets, And they just can't remember your glory years. Rather like a lot of your plebs that still go on about it but were born about 14 years after it happened.

Really?

Thanks for your input.

Really sure?

Done you a lot of good hasn't it? Being popular.

Archived