The demise of Forest

ladyram

If I was a derby fan I'd ecstatic too. Told you earlier I was looking forward to this game.

From a neutral point of view that was a dire game to watch. Truly shi7

Where was all this free flowing football you ve been telling me about? There was only one winner tonight and that was hoofball.

At one stage I thought it was royal rumble. Foul after foul after foul. Elbowing people to score, close lines. Terrible.

I was actually starting to worry playing your lot in the play off from the rave reports but after that showing wow.

Fair play on the attendance tho. Good gate.

Whateverrrrrrr.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a derby fan I'd ecstatic too. Told you earlier I was looking forward to this game.

Where was all this free flowing football you ve been telling me about? There was only one winner tonight and that was hoofball.

At one stage I thought it was royal rumble. Foul after foul after foul. Elbowing people to score, close lines. Terrible.

I was actually starting to worry playing your lot in the play off from the rave reports but after that showing wow.

Yeah, I wish we were as good as Forest. :rolleyes:

A game with so much riding on it was never going to be pretty, they never are.

Where was the elbow to score then?????

Were 1 point off 2nd, your not and now you can't throw the "ain't beat a top 6 side" at us. We defended well and scored the goal end of.

MIND THE GAP

It never was going to be free flowing two teams in reach of 2nd place, it was always going to be a battle and not very pretty, but hey you have played like that all season, bar Yeovil they just embarassed you.

And are we meant to be fearful of the high flying unbeaten in 100 Forest with their new and improved deadly attack containing THE TERRORIST who managed an impressive 1 shot on target against a team who've not won since November, got a possible 2 points from 36 and we beat 5-1? 

And are we meant to be fearful of the high flying unbeaten in 100 Forest with their new and improved deadly attack containing THE TERRORIST who managed an impressive 1 shot on target against a team who've not won since November, got a possible 2 points from 36 and we beat 5-1?

Do u realise how windy it was ;)

They had ince in charge

3 players sent off from previous game that meant couldn't play against ur lot and a shed load of new signings vs us

And now they have a inexperienced manager filling in with no previous experience against King Billy that's going to lead Forest into Europe again

They had ince in charge

3 players sent off from previous game that meant couldn't play against ur lot and a shed load of new signings vs us

Yeah and you had the wind to kill your aerial bombardment. I mean the irony that a midget loves playing hoof ball to a bean pole full back is brilliant.

They had ince in charge

And when we've secured automatic promotion and you've just been soundly beaten in your play off semi final against Burnley, what will your excuse be then?

They had ince in charge

So I can expect this new Blackpool team to surge up the table then? They signed a Millwall reserve striker, a reserve Middlesbrough midfielder, a Palace reject and a Ben Pringle look-a-like, not like they signed Messi or Ronaldo

Do you gumps have to find an excuse for everything?

Think we just got to let this one slide lads.

We play great football all season, scoring far more goals than anyone else. But when we dig out a result, a la Forest every week, we get slated for it. Oh, and we even beat a top 6 team.

They've just ran out of ammunition.

We managed to beat QPR more convincingly by playing good football.

Good for you.

You should try it against everyone else.

I'd be more concerned if I were you that Schteve has figured out how to beat a top 6 side. We've already been battering everyone else anyway.

Archived