The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep. It's going to be like the first half against Ipswich last season all over again.

It won't be long before some teams catch up to it. It's a bit one dimensional.

Won't be us though, because we **** ourselves on balls in the box.

Get the ball out wide

Uh oh, Hobbs has been blown over by the wind, that's him out for a month or two...maybe 3

Make a sub

Cross the ball

Score a few times

I did watch the Forest game on Saturday actually, first time I've seen the whole team in the 18 yard box defend a corner, the pinball defending later in the game was impressive tbh as was Antonio trying to control the ball, completely missing and ending up on his back off the pitch.

I did watch the Forest game on Saturday actually, first time I've seen the whole team in the 18 yard box defend a corner, the pinball defending later in the game was impressive tbh as was Antonio trying to control the ball, completely missing and ending up on his back off the pitch.

It looked so comical and laughed my head in. You could see it happening all the way. By this point he was totally bereft of any confidence. He is a good player tho and alway looks dangerous (when e isn't sitting on his arse)

Havnt posted for a while,

We have a fully fit squad so there will be non of that excuse if we lose to you lot , that is of course if we stay injury free during the international break. 

We are yet to really hit any sort of top gear, we have played good football in patches but not enough of it. Pearce said in his interview after Sheffield Wednesday that he is pleased with our results, where we are in the league and the character and determination of the players  but not so pleased with the style of football we have been playing. We haven't yet found our fluidity.

With our squad now fully fit a true first X1 should begin to settle, the performances should become more appealing on the eye and the patches of great football we have shown will become more consistent in the game..... i hope.

Impossible for me to guess what lineup we will play as we have so many options to chose from atm but it could be something similar to this or completely different lol.

Darlow

Hunt Mancienne Hobbs Lichaj

Tesche Cohen Reid

Lansbury Assombalonga Antonio

Bench: De Vries, Lascelles, Fox, Burke, Fryatt, Vaughan, Veldwijk

I wouldn't be unhappy with a draw.

Forest tactics this season.

Get the ball out wide.

Cross into the box

Score

Repeat

Yesterday's goal against Wendy was most definitely 50% hoofball. Lump it, lucky rebound off a defender's back, cross, Alongerdongler misses it, Lansbury makes a cracking run into the box to score. 

The first half, Forest looked every bit as bad as Derby did second half against Ipswich.

Can we not talk about the "September Game" until we've seen a decent weather forecast.

I've got the sleet on order - plus a little bit of ash from the B

Archived