The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are very poor at banter

I've been watching you and Stoner flirting for the last few weeks, have to say I'm surprised by this comment.....whenever Stoner gets a good one on you, you tell him to do one. Then if they don't reply instantly you're calling them out asking where they are!

I have Stoner winning this one so far, just calling it as I see it!

Gumps winning - proper hoof ball goal. Big lump forward, hit defender on the back, cross into the middle and Angela Lansbury nodded it in.

Wendies look utter rubbish.

I've been watching you and Stoner flirting for the last few weeks, have to say I'm surprised by this comment.....whenever Stoner gets a good one on you, you tell him to do one. Then if they don't reply instantly you're calling them out asking where they are!

I have Stoner winning this one so far, just calling it as I see it!

Stoners wins. Daveo's thrown in the towel

Played far too direct for me at times for me. And have to admit it was abit hoofball in the second half. But I suppose it's a case of who cares at the end of the day. A good three points but Wednesday deserved a draw I think on the balance of play.

Antonio looked upset about being boo'd and it effect his game.

Reid didn't play well today either.

Hobbles injured again but we do have a quality squad. 2 week wait now boys. All set for a good game

Archived