The demise of Forest

ladyram

At least we re scoring goals. Lots of entertainment. Free flowing football. New players scoring goals.

I knew mclarens tactics would sync in eventually. Took longer to implement than I thought but it looks like he's getting there.

LOL, you forgot to mention that you are conceeding as well, but hey you go and gush all over your cornflakes 3 games played and you and lezzee are back to your normal delusional state....same old forest banter, repetative and still boring.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, you forgot to mention that you are conceeding as well, but hey you go and gush all over your cornflakes 3 games played and you and lezzee are back to your normal delusional state....same old forest banter, repetative and still boring.

How do you know I'm having cornflakes for breakfeast

You stalking me

And thats exactly why 2 of them gumptards are on my ignore list, inane childish dribble from both of them.

McClaren's tactics are creating chances we're just not taking enough of them yet. The goals will come with Martin, Bryson, Hendrick, Russell, Ward, Dawkins, Best and Hughes in the squad and two full backs who are great going forward.

I haven't seen it

Was it a bad miss

Didn't you go?

You are the first to rock up onto this forum with your inane drivel about how blooming wonderful the gumptards' away support is, yet you aren't one of the tens of thousands who make the fortnightly pilgrimage to support your team away from home?

Hypocrite.

Didn't you go?

You are the first to rock up onto this forum with your inane drivel about how blooming wonderful the gumptards' away support is, yet you aren't one of the tens of thousands who make the fortnightly pilgrimage to support your team away from home?

Hypocrite.

Eddie - that's me mate....

You keep getting us mixed up.

Didn't you go?

Hypocrite.

Please find quote from me talking about attendances (serious quotes)

Think your mixing me up with someone else darling

Eddie - that's me mate....

You keep getting us mixed up.

I thought that you were the same person - my mistake.

It's the fact that you share the same brain cell that threw me.

Archived