The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You jest slightly but it isn't far from the truth.  Forest aren't the first to pay over the odds for a player from the lower leagues and they won't be the last.  Everyones at it these days.........except us, we're minding our own business, sitting in the corner, with a cup of tea and a biscuit (hobnob, most likely)  waiting for all this madness to blow over.

Now't wrong wi' 'obnobs

I can't believe it.

Just what are they thinking? They've gone beyond mad and their chairman needs ousting from his position for the good of the club. Hate Forest or not, I don't want any club let alone one that is an original of the football league going under.

A simply woeful buy. He's pacey with a good finish. So he would be good for a team playing it on the deck and getting into attacking positions to play in slide-rule passes to feet.

But Staurt Pearce plays hoofball.

So.... This is going to turn out to be an utter nightmare for them and at 5.5m they will struggle to recover.

My thoughts too. Looks like FA's "fit and proper chairman test" is not working. Lots of madmen in charge.

33 goals is a lot, we'd be spunking in our pants if we'd bought someone in who scored 33 goals but I do think we would be a bit apprehensive about the 5.5m

He sounds a handful and might pay off, this one from Peterborough must have passed the eye test then :)  

Archived