The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forest fan showing class on twittter and face boom

"d/14/08/03/8etejuhy" alt="8etejuhy">

Must have been bullied at school, and probably by his misses.

The other worrying thing is there are 40 others swimming around the shallow end of the gene pool as well.

Just to play devils advocate

How do we know he's a forest fan. He's in blue, the sign is from the ground where rangers played yesterday.

Other forest fans know him and one Derby fan lives near to him and is thinking about passing his address on to others.

Wouldn't get involved in that kind of retribution

Not worth it

I suppose it depends on how close to the incident that he is taking the p!ss out of you are or how personally you take it.

My daughter is married to one of the uncles of the dead kids and i have 3 grandkids called Philpott and i know quite a few people that would like to meet this comedian and show him the error of his ways.

I suppose it depends on how close to the incident that he is taking the p!ss out of you are or how personally you take it.

My daughter is married to one of the uncles of the dead kids and i have 3 grandkids called Philpott and i know quite a few people that would like to meet this comedian and show him the error of his ways.

I understand how that can make it more relevant. But from someone who's not emotionally involved make sure you make the right choice and do something you might regret.

Other forest fans know him and one Derby fan lives near to him and is thinking about passing his address on to others.

Pass it on to DCFC and the Police, vandalism and theft, good starting point.

He would at least get a banning order.

Stoners is right on this one. Retribution just causes more problems. You have to be the bigger man.

Don't know why so many people are bothered. It's not funny, it's not offensive, it's a bit sad and quite rubbish.

I'm a Ram with kids like thousands of others. How can that be offensive? It's like kids writing "Dan woz ere and is gay" on toilet walls. It's on that level. Be writing on street lights in biro next week

Bore off. Zzzz

Sorry Alpha, got to disagree with you on the not offensive opinion.

I'm offended by the burning your own kids comment, and feebly trying to insinuate our club condones the actions of a scumbag like Philpot is low. In fact, I put anyone trying to gain notoriety through this incident not much better than Philpot.

Take the pi$$ out of results against the Crawley's, our sponsors, whatever but the death's of those Philpot children really should be a no go area to any half decent/educated Forest (or any other) fan.

And don't get me wrong and think I am under the impression those children would grow up paragons of virtue and pillars of society because I don't think that at all, what chance would they have with those parents ?

To be quite honest, I'm quite surprised the member who posted the pictures originally on this forum thought it was a good idea to give the pondlife the oxygen of publicity he obviously craves but hey, what do I know ?

* Good to see stoners back posting.

Sorry Alpha, got to disagree with you on the not offensive opinion.

I'm offended by the burning your own kids comment, and feebly trying to insinuate our club condones the actions of a scumbag like Philpot is low. In fact, I put anyone trying to gain notoriety through this incident not much better than Philpot.

Take the pi$$ out of results against the Crawley's, our sponsors, whatever but the death's of those Philpot children really should be a no go area to any half decent/educated Forest (or any other) fan.

And don't get me wrong and think I am under the impression those children would grow up paragons of virtue and pillars of society because I don't think that at all, what chance would they have with those parents ?

To be quite honest, I'm quite surprised the member who posted the pictures originally on this forum thought it was a good idea to give the pondlife the oxygen of publicity he obviously craves but hey, what do I know ?

* Good to see stoners back posting.

Look at him though buddy. He's got that shitty little plaque and a red marker and wrote something "controversial" in much the same way you see "Fook off" sprayed on the brick wall in an alley.

It's like when they say "does football have a problem with racists?"

Nope, humanity has a problem with idiots.

Same here, he's isn't a normal football fan. Executive Crew? Scribbling on signs with a red marker? He's an idiot mate. They aren't just at Forest or football. We know they're everywhere.

Don't waste your time worrying or trying to analyse the thought process of drongos like this. You won't understand him or people like him. Probably because you don't crave attention and approval from like minded ******.

If he's done something that was imaginative and appealed to those with a dark sense of humour then I could understand. But it's just not funny.

Waste no more time on him matey

Proper mad'ead. Did you see the one were they've put a Forest sticker on 'Rammie's Van'? Proper lunatics these guys are.

It's one of the most embarrassing thing's I've ever seen to be honest. I'd laugh if it wasn't that painful and tragic. Middle aged men setting themselves up for photos that they're going to post on a Facebook group that's named after a defunct football firm that, in all likelihood, they were never apart of? If they were around my age I'd understand (not that it makes it right), but this

Archived