The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no

He doesn't insult anyone

Hes the oracle, knows everything. For someone that don't care about forest he sure as hell knows alot.

Pity, I was trying my best to insult you, posting at 2am, you must be up for a feed, hope you didn't get hiccups from your SMA.

I don't care about forest, however I do like the circus your lot are putting on with the legal system.  You club is a joke that just keeps giving.

This isn't banterous rivalry, it's pure, pathetic point scoring nastiness designed to provoke a very angry reaction, which it has done.

Don't rise to it, that's what he wants. Let him enjoy being his clubs laughing stock, I'm sure they're very proud.

It's the decent posters from forest we have on here who I feel sorry for, for being associated with utter bellends like him.

All have them.... At every club.... Was before I were born.... Will be after I'm long gone and stuffed and mounted on a pub wall and then sold on Bargain Hunt in about 150 years time

notice on this photo hes a long way from rangers fans despite dressing like one"d/14/08/03/qe2a3u5u" alt="qe2a3u5u">

Let me guess, this is the FEC member who when football hooliganism was the norm back in the day was the spotty kid hiding at the back of the group (or not even involved), never swung a punch in anger but for some reason now has the notoriety to post as the FEC on twitter. He doesn't even look tough, I'm a pacifist but wouldn't shy away from letting him know where he can stick his fu (king childish sign.

Just to play devils advocate

How do we know he's a forest fan. He's in blue, the sign is from the ground where rangers played yesterday.

The picture above shows him with FEC in the name.

But as Nick said on twitter, it's not really about what club he's associated with, it's more about naming and shaming him

See twitter has gone into meltdown. Just what this person probably wanted.... Ignore the minority and it dies out.... Simple, not that it will ever happen of course. Twitter and FB justice is needed.... I mean.... If he had assaulted or robbed or conned someone.... Name and shame, but for holding up a sign come on guys and girls.... Yeah it's not a nice thing he's done but come on. It's stupidity and crass that's all.... Ignore it

Archived