The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He blatantly is singling you out.

I am, you orrible man.

Don't care, you lot must be soo desperate for attention because I cannot see why you would post on a rivals site, have the occasional read I can get that, but posting least one of you got it and feeked off.

I don't hate or dislike any of the gumps that post on here, however if they want to post on here, I will take the piss out of them because most of you live in the past and think you are a big club, you are not and neither are we.

Saw someone tweet about a story in one of today's papers about Fawaz not paying the players their win bonuses or something like that ..... anyone heard ote? 

You have to win something to get a bonus, what did they achieve last season, nothing, it was a massive step backwards utter underachievement.

Well at least it will be easy for Pearce to show a massive improvement.

Saw someone tweet about a story in one of today's papers about Fawaz not paying the players their win bonuses or something like that ..... anyone heard ote? 

He hasn't had to that often this year though has he?

I saw something a couple of days ago about Fawaz doing something wrong, again, financially. But it wasn't disclosed at the time. 

I saw something a couple of days ago about Fawaz doing something wrong, again, financially. But it wasn't disclosed at the time. 

Probably paid the bonuses to the Forest's PotY.

Bobby Zamora.

The comments on there are delusional in the extreme.

''The man has cash, cash beats credit hands down, that's why we don't pay our bills, it's all part of the plan.''

I really would hope we aren't as blinded by it as they are. I don't doubt he has money, he clearly does, but his business procedure is a crock of **** and if he does pull out then Forest will in the ****.

Fawaz's credit rating isn't 0... Nottingham Forest's credit rating is 0. That's what they're failing to see.

When you say take the piss - being an abusive two hat you mean?

Lol true colours out now, don't think I have abused anyone more than the 'abuse'dished out by others.

But hey if it upsets you either don't read it or report it, otherwise deal with it.... Oh you did by name calling.. Pot calling kettle, but hey no great surprise there.

Best get myself to church and ask forgiveness for upsetting the gumps,,,

The comments on there are delusional in the extreme.

''The man has cash, cash beats credit hands down, that's why we don't pay our bills, it's all part of the plan.''

I really would hope we aren't as blinded by it as they are. I don't doubt he has money, he clearly does, but his business procedure is a crock of **** and if he does pull out then Forest will in the ****.

Fawaz's credit rating isn't 0... Nottingham Forest's credit rating is 0. That's what they're failing to see.

I'll give it a couple of weeks to see how things unfold, then venture on there for a couple of hours to trawl stuff for another 'Gump Special' thread. 

6 judgements against them in 6 months? Sounds like they're being run by the 4th 'amigo'....

Even our crooks didn't have a season ticket for the County Court.

The Crown Court at the end, sure.

Bonuses? Seriously?

The gumps were 2nd favourites to go up at the start of last season and finished nowhere.....

Archived