The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't.  Are you being really thick?  Where did I, as in me as an individual, state the I personnally visited the ltlf forum.  You make an assumption and then turn it into a fact..BDU

Let me explain for your tiny little mind.  I work with a forest fan, actually a top bloke but that doesn't matter, he TOLD me WHAT was POSTED on the ltlf site, therefore I DID NOT visit it.  From what I hear it looks like ***** and designed by a five year old with a box of crayons.

Hope that 'wraps it up' for you, because I am running out of monosyllabic words to explain it.

Whatever

To be fair to him, if Forest were doing anything to be proud of, it would be easy to come on here and give it the big I am.

But while Forest are making themselves a laughing stock, it takes a lot of balls to come on here. If he really has gone, there's not much incentive for him to come back.

Maybe if Forest actually win a single game next season, he might be back to crow about it.

I like to read the considered opinions of fans' views on Derby and calling people derogatory names just because they support a different club is frankly childish.

Be thankful for the forest guys we have got, as they enrich this forum greatly. Losing stoners from this forum is not a good thing. Same goes for the open hostility from some towards other fans who come to add to our discussion. (Admittedly, we have to deal with some bell ends too)

They are just like us, supporting their local team. If they were born 25 miles west, they'd be rams and the opposite applies for us if we were born 25 miles east.

Just be thankful they aren't plastic Real Madrid fans.

Doesn't mean I wish for them to have anything other than a dreadful season though!

Notting forest are a club for the community - providing something for their fans to do on Giro day after they've paid for their drugs, alcohol and blown the rest at the bookies

Posted: Sat 05 Jul 2014

Author: NFFC

Nottingham Forest fans will have a unique opportunity to play a part in revealing the club

Do you know what the avatar symbolises?

It symbolises that you think boobs grow on trees

I like to read the considered opinions of fans' views on Derby and calling people derogatory names just because they support a different club is frankly childish.

Where has name calling happened?

Notting forest are a club for the community - providing something for their fans to do on Giro day after they've paid for their drugs, alcohol and blown the rest at the bookies

One hour to track down each piece, so it there are 10 pieces that will mean they will finish at 9pm, 5 hours after the club shop announces it and its for sale.  Its either poorly organised or badly reported.

I loved a good jigsaw......when I was 6

I this practice for how they will pay bills in the future.

'You're cheque is not in the post, but a treasure map is. This treasure map points to the location of 6 pieces of the cheque hidden around Nottingham. Isn't this fun?'

#thearabianway

Archived