Bris Vegas 74

Coconut 73

G STAR RAM 71

King Kevin 65

Cisse 10

wow, some works gone into that.

What is it?

We all need hobbies. :p

I have one, baiting silly liitle gumps, got a top 6 finish, better than their so called skyball team.

In answer to why they have no history before 1982 they are basically a bunch of idiots, then and now.  Forest didn't go bust, however sailed close to been disolved. Sorry I was just picking on the thick kids, let me explain.

A law was passed in England/Europe that required all football clubs to become legal entities, the gumps left it that late that their actual existance in both law, FA, UEFA et al was from that date in 1982, they failed to comply with both European and UK law.  At that time gumpcounty was owned by individuals in a type of inbreed brother and sister deal (see post of inbreed with sisters leggings/jeans/tights/tattoo on).

None of you knew that? Plastic fans.

I have one, baiting silly liitle gumps, got a top 6 finish, better than their so called skyball team.

In answer to why they have no history before 1982 they are basically a bunch of idiots, then and now.  Forest didn't go bust, however sailed close to been disolved. Sorry I was just picking on the thick kids, let me explain.

A law was passed in England/Europe that required all football clubs to become legal entities, the gumps left it that late that their actual existance in both law, FA, UEFA et al was from that date in 1982, they failed to comply with both European and UK law.  At that time gumpcounty was owned by individuals in a type of inbreed brother and sister deal (see post of inbreed with sisters leggings/jeans/tights/tattoo on).

BORING

Considering, half the Forest fans were on Ignore for half the season, not a bad effort.

I only ignored Dawny because of his crossing a line. You I usually ignore because you have nothing clever, witty, informative or insightful to say. 

In answer to why they have no history before 1982 they are basically a bunch of idiots, then and now. Forest didn't go bust, however sailed close to been disolved. Sorry I was just picking on the thick kids, let me explain.

A law was passed in England/Europe that required all football clubs to become legal entities, the gumps left it that late that their actual existance in both law, FA, UEFA et al was from that date in 1982, they failed to comply with both European and UK law. At that time gumpcounty was owned by individuals in a type of inbreed brother and sister deal (see post of inbreed with sisters leggings/jeans/tights/tattoo on).

Looks like I finished third (in what I don't know)

Seems like your getting agitated. In what I don't know. Seems like your arguing against yourself.

You win the hearts and minds, the respect and admiration of your peers.

And a 5-2 whupping by Yeovil?

Oh sorry, that's what you get for finishing 4th.

Archived