The demise of Forest

ladyram

If acting one's age is putting up with cretinous low-lifes of any description, then bolux to that. Chavs are chavs, and even though your reply has a winky smiley attached, it still looks as though it demonstrates tacit support.

I hope that's not the case, and that you would condemn thuggish aggression, even from Forest fans.

Of course I do Eddie

This is an issue with society tho not exclusive to only forest fans.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you should start acting your age ;)

He is 71 years old, those 4 should show respect.  They started it 4 againest one how ******* brave.

If that had been the other way round and it was 4 rams fans did that to a 71 yr old forest fan I would encourage other Ram fans to have a little word about respect.

Regarding the old guy getting started on..... Sorry you went through that.

Minority of Idiots support all clubs. It's not just consigned to Forest, seen some right bell ends in my time at Derby....

I'm probably regarded as one mind....

I like the fact that anyone would spend all that time and money going to Brazil and then watch the game on a big tv...

Be fair - this is no different to the Forest muppet who paid £400 for a photo of an Xbox. This guy has clearly paid for an all-inclusive trip to Brazil to watch a World Cup match......on a screen.

All I can say is "Craig Ramage"

Ramage is biased, with uncomplicated but sound punditry. Kenny Burns writes bilge, and does so badly. 

He is 71 years old, those 4 should show respect.  They started it 4 againest one how ******* brave.

If that had been the other way round and it was 4 rams fans did that to a 71 yr old forest fan I would encourage other Ram fans to have a little word about respect.

If an old boy gave you some back you'd laugh and say fair play......i do with mo55y.

If an old boy gave you some back you'd laugh and say fair play......i do with mo55y.

He's a blooming youngster, not much older than you, Utch.

It's a sad indictment of an element of the youth of today.

That's what happens when no one is empowered to discipline the little fookers.

It's all about having deterrent and the way these kids are brought up.

If you knew you'd get life (extreme I know) for nicking a chocolate bar from a shop you wouldn't do it. The whole system is a joke and has been for years.

Kids being brought up by toe rags standing outside their house with a can of strong bow will end up the same way. Fact.

Chemical castrastion, kids licence strong punishment for crime and good tokens is whats needed

It's all about having deterrent and the way these kids are brought up.

If you knew you'd get life (extreme I know) for nicking a chocolate bar from a shop you wouldn't do it. The whole system is a joke and has been for years.

Kids being brought up by toe rags standing outside their house with a can of strong bow will end up the same way. Fact.

Chemical castrastion, kids licence strong punishment for crime and good tokens is whats needed

I can remember reading an article about a US lad who was caught grafiti-ing in Thailand and received 20 lashes across his back with a 6 ft cane.  The little **** never picked up a can of spray paint again...

All responsibility for discipline, respect and citizenship has been passed onto teachers by certain parents. However, they play merry hell when teachers try to impose discipline on their precious children. 

(btw I am not advocating a return to corporal punishment, I didn´t go into teaching to hit people, that´s what Rugby was for!)

Be fair - this is no different to the Forest muppet who paid £400 for a photo of an Xbox. This guy has clearly paid for an all-inclusive trip to Brazil to watch a World Cup match......on a screen.

How is it clear?

There is a big screen in the background

He's possibly on the screen

We don't know if he's watching England

We don't know if he's watching any particular game

It's possible, that he could just be enjoying the trip out and about in Brazil watching another match

It's likely that he would want to watch other matches as well as England

Archived