The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you did buy a plane to fly over our ground, none of which of us could actually read..

The shocking state of education in nottingham...I'm sure some of you could?

I know we're rich, but I'll be upfront and tell you that we only hired it.

Just shows what a poor season the gumps had when their only highlight was seeing u lose in a play-off final, lol they are soo sad.

Have they actually got to a play-off final?

You know the answer to that without asking, surely?

I'm always the same on matters like this. 

Fair play to the bloke, he had to fork out for that flag. He has managed to get to the World Cup, where I'd love to be, and ridiculously chose to lug that about. 

I didn't pay a certain penny for the plane, but again in the same manner fair play. 

That's how desperate florist fans are now,despite the sugar daddy investing millions there still in the same league as the rams,not had a sniff of the premier league in 15 years! Pretty sad really! If the figures are right they now have almost 100 million in interest free loans owing to doughty estate and fawaz and now there voting with there feet looking at season ticket sales! We should enjoy the games this year as the way they are going they are heading for a disaster!

That's how desperate florist fans are now,despite the sugar daddy investing millions there still in the same league as the rams,not had a sniff of the premier league in 15 years! Pretty sad really! If the figures are right they now have almost 100 million in interest free loans owing to doughty estate and fawaz and now there voting with there feet looking at season ticket sales! We should enjoy the games this year as the way they are going they are heading for a disaster!

I thought that the Doughty debt was converted to shares?

I thought that the Doughty debt was converted to shares?

Don't think so? Two of the lads at work both forest season ticket holders or was not renewing this year,told me they were loans and as soon as the club make the premier league they have to start paying the doughty estate back.

Both decent blokes to be fair,reckon there not renewing because of the farce of last season!

Don't think so? Two of the lads at work both forest season ticket holders or was not renewing this year,told me they were loans and as soon as the club make the premier league they have to start paying the doughty estate back.

Both decent blokes to be fair,reckon there not renewing because of the farce of last season!

As soon as they make the premier league is as good as wiping the debt out

Archived