The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£2.5m for a Dutch second division striker? jesus.. 

Could be £25 million....makes no difference when you have no intention of paying #THEARABWAY

They're a bit under-whelmed with Matty Fryatt, there's a shocker - that's what you get for predicting Troy Deeney.

Still, it's not a bad signing. I fancy him to do a bit more than the Dutch yoth. 

I'll call it now. Matty Fryatt to be Forest's top goalscorer next season with 13 goals.

don't they play defenders in that league??? :ph34r:

The one where he gets the defender sent off is class. He's one on one with the goalkeeper. Dithers for a bit, lets the defender get back, goes to nut meg him, but no, it's rebounded off his heels towards the goalkeeper. Runs around the defender, keeper's come out, turns into a bit of scrap, and the defender get's sent off for pulling him back.

In the end, good result, scores the penalty and the defender is sent off. But what a total hash of a simple 1 on 1 situation. He'll get torn apart by the Buckinator.

Can't believe I've wasted my time watching that video. A couple of decent goals and one great pass but hardly oozing class is he?

The one thing I did like though is at the start. Seemingly to illustrate just how tall he is the photo of him doesn't include the top of his head, brilliant.

**** me 2.5m for that haha. They've mugged Fawaz right off.

I don't think the price is going to be anything like £2.5m - that was the supposed price for the Coventry lad, wasn't it? Probably near a tenth of that up front for the ezel (that's Dutch for 'donkey').

Archived