The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh god.........

Quite sad.....

10 He hates Derby. The importance of this among Forest fans should never be underestimated although, actually, Fawaz seems like such a nice guy it’s doubtful he actually hates anyone. However, we do have the photographic evidence.

The other 9 are here...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/

What a bellend... 

Oh god.........

Quite sad.....

10 He hates Derby. The importance of this among Forest fans should never be underestimated although, actually, Fawaz seems like such a nice guy it’s doubtful he actually hates anyone. However, we do have the photographic evidence.

The other 9 are here...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/03/ten-reasons-why-nottingham-forests-fawaz-al-hasawi-is-the-best-owner-in-football-4288747/

What a bellend... 

I presume that's a reference to the 'journalist'?

I disagree, I think 2nd place is there for the taking.

I wouldn't mind playing you in the play offs at all. You're flat-track bullies and when up against the top teams are shown up. Complete opposite for us who seem to raise our game when playing the top 6.

I could see Moussi snapping that albino kid in half quite easily.

I wouldn't mind playing you in the play offs at all. You're flat-track bullies and when up against the top teams are shown up. Complete opposite for us who seem to raise our game when playing the top 6.

Charming and insightful, please go on.

Where to start with this post?!

So you accuse of being bullies and then in the next sentence say that Moussi will snap Will Hughes (remember then name) in half...your irony is not wasted on me.

We are the top scorers in the league and also have conceded the most goals in the top half...does that sound like the traits of a team of flat-track bullies?

You are right about us being complete opposites, one team tries to play the beautiful game and you support the other team.

The only team who have shown us up this season were Leicester at their ground.

You can raise your game against the the other 5 teams in the top 6 and that will get you a maximum of 30 points, disposing of the lesser teams outside of the top 6 will earn you a maximum of 108 points...I'll let you do the math

G star you are missing the point sunshine.

if you are unable to take points off the top teams how can you have any confidence going into a play off? Someone better tell Derby fans that Yeovil and Barnsley won't be in the play offs in May.

Unless of course you're deluded enough to think you'll finish top 2?

You might think form goes out the window come the actual play offs...

History tells is this on how Forest were expecting to beat;

Yeovil

Sheff Utd

Blackpool

Swansea

Etc in their last play off quests but failed miserably at the first hurdle on all of them.

G star you are missing the point sunshine.

if you are unable to take points off the top teams how can you have any confidence going into a play off? Someone better tell Derby fans that Yeovil and Barnsley won't be in the play offs in May.

Unless of course you're deluded enough to think you'll finish top 2?

If we had been really outplayed by any of our play off candidates then yes I would be worried but we haven't.

Over 2 legs anything can happen and the matches are completely different to league matches.

How can you have any confidence going into play offs with your record in them...unless of course....well you know the rest.

Any reason you didn't comment on any of the rest of my post? Am interested to know what/who makes us a team of bullies?

Archived