The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jez you are really scraping the barrel.  It must be soo boring on the gumpty forums that you come over here and make weak digs.

Don't worry only a month and one day until King Emperor Pearce arrives and parts the Trent.  So who has he lined up to sign? Or are you that confident that Pearce will be able to convince the winners of the World Cup to all join Florest?  Is that his Master plan, is he that confident that he can start pre-season later than anyone else? 

Now that would give me confidence in my boss.

PS congratulations on your 30th year of trading, fingers crossed you make it to 31.

I thought I was on ignore?

They both come cross as a pair of jeb ends, so couldn't care less who wins, just want to see another proper tear up.

U thought about far to much

I've always liked this response.

It's as if replying to you with one post containing more than 3 sentences is somehow more of an 'effort' than signing up to a rival fans' message board and making multiple posts seeking out such a reaction :D

It's such a cop-out!

Who wants froch to win on here?

Who gives a fck? 

Boxing's been ***** since sky took over. I used to love watching british boxers but once it disappeared off telly couldn't give a toss. I couldn't name the British heavyweight, middleweight or any weight champion now.

The last era of british boxing to be exciting was probably the Benn - Eubank period.

Just got back from the England match. 3 - 0, got me thinking, does that mean the gulf in class between England and Peru is LESS than the gulf in class between Derby and Forest?

Mentioned on the commentary that Peru were without four of their usual first XI starters. 

Apparently they were taken out by freak gusts of wind and unusually precise bouts of sleet and rain....

Mentioned on the commentary that Peru were without four of their usual first XI starters.

Apparently they were taken out by freak gusts of wind and unusually precise bouts of sleet and rain....

You do get that in Peru, it's easy to fall off those mountains. I hear you can befall a similar fate in Nottingham, what with all it's mountains and bizarre weather.

You do get that in Peru, it's easy to fall off those mountains. I hear you can befall a similar fate in Nottingham, what with all it's mountains and bizarre weather.

Yes, quite often Forest seem to have mountains to climb....

Archived