The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the 'banter' in this thread has reached an all-time low, on both sides of the fence tbh......

Have we just used up all the good stuff now?

I'm sure once pre season has started and Fridgy has brought in umpteen middle eastern superstars to bolster Psycho's team we'll find plenty of new things to poke fun at.

I think the 'banter' in this thread has reached an all-time low, on both sides of the fence tbh......

Have we just used up all the good stuff now?

I'm sure once pre season has started and Fridgy has brought in umpteen middle eastern superstars to bolster Psycho's team we'll find plenty of new things to poke fun at.

Evans is actually worse than Davies. Horrible man and I really wanted Leyton Orient to win because of that.

I was backing Rotherham to win, simply because when we left the hotel on Sunday first thing we saw was Rotherham fans who talked to us about the game, said we were robbed, and were nice people. We passed on our blessing to them somehow. The luck we could have had passed onto them.

But yeah, Evans is like Billy but worse... Unfortunate side effect of Rotherham's promotion.

It hasn't, the biting iv been getting has been highly amusing..

Is that the latest fishy Hollywood blockbuster?

Jaws

Jaws II

Jaws III

Biting IV

Rumours around then that Ross McCormack has agreed personal terms with Forest?

Is it true?  :ph34r:

Feel sorry for the lad if true. Either means that he's about to;

a) become a perma-cripple

or

b) lose all goal-scoring form

Feel sorry for the lad if true. Either means that he's about to;

a) become a perma-cripple

or

b) lose all goal-scoring form

It's not so bad. He would have ridiculous salary and good neighbours just on the other side of A52

A mate sent a Twitter screen grab - but not sure if a spoof account... I would imagine BS...

agent vince??? The same person that also reckons arsenal have given 'special permission' to spurs to talk to jack wilshire lol

Archived