The demise of Forest

ladyram

Exactly, Liverpool had plans in place for a parade a month before they lost the title. Wonder if Stoners was on there forum laughing it up? 

Clearly the lack of success at the council skip this millennium, has led them to forget what happens when your 90 min's from potential glory.

Fixed.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard your playing your victory parade

This is up there with printing t shirts

Please god please let it be

It has to be planned though, even you must admit that.

I can't imagine it being a small event, quick to organise..etc

Just imagine if there weren't plans in place, no matter how tenuous or provisional.

Saturday evening, we happen to win, some poor bugger's got to saw the top of a double-decker by Monday.

Genuine question to the Forest fans:

Do you want to see your local rivals lose on Saturday or the root of all evil that is QPR?

I'm sure defeat for either would be positive for you as most would like to see Redknapp fail... but at the expense of the Rams?

No real Forest fan will ever want Derby to win.

Genuinely if there was ever a team that deserved promotion, its your lot this season. I honestly believe that.

I still hope you lose.

well said, totally understand and the feelings would be reciprocated if roles were reversed (unlikely though)

Just heard your playing your victory parade

This is up there with printing t shirts

Please god please let it be

Least we didn't start planning one back in August 2013, just go back under your bridge until the season starts.

gorillaz____the_troll_under_the_bridge_b

Do you want to see your local rivals lose on Saturday or the root of all evil that is QPR?

I'm sure defeat for either would be positive for you as most would like to see Redknapp fail... but at the expense of the Rams?

I don't mind redknapp but despise QPR. From a selfish point of view I want QPR to win cos I want the derby match to keep going. Love that day. But from a moral point of view I don't mind you going up.

If I had to choose QPR all day

No real Forest fan will ever want Derby to win.

Genuinely if there was ever a team that deserved promotion, its your lot this season. I honestly believe that.

I still hope you lose.

What do you think of their victory parade? I think the tailbacks will be felt in Beeston if they win

Just wondering.every time I watch BBC tv East Midlands news these days its all about the

play-off final,with shots of the stadium,interviews,etc.They even wheeled out the "trees"

favourite sports reporter Natalie the nose.Does this mean we are now the "famous team"/

Surely not.

Just wondering.every time I watch BBC tv East Midlands news these days its all about the

play-off final,with shots of the stadium,interviews,etc.They even wheeled out the "trees"

favourite sports reporter Natalie the nose.Does this mean we are now the "famous team"/

Surely not.

nah

No stars on the shirt

What is so evil about QPR? A team of expensive flops is not that dislikable really.

Embarrassing. Derby going to have egg on their faces if they fook it up.

Did i miss summat? I thought this was a fan on twitter asking about a victory parade if we won?

What is so evil about QPR? A team of expensive flops is not that dislikable really.

To tell the truth, both are hopelessly under-achieving spendthrifts owned by sugar-daddies - there's no difference between QPR and Forest that I can see.

Apart from the fact that QPR have spent two seasons in the Premier League this century.

Did i miss summat? I thought this was a fan on twitter asking about a victory parade if we won?

It was. Don't tell Dawny though.

Archived