The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we had two bad seasons of injuries under Nigel. Just one of them things. Even a massive squad like United had no defenders at one point under Fergie.

Why waste time on an investigation. Be better to investigate how you bought Djebbour but are now sending him back from his loan?

Indeed, teams have bad luck some seasons. We have also had seasons where we have been incredibly lucky. The prime example was the 02/03 season when we had a tiny squad but a very talented first 11 and we only had one longish term injury to contend with.

**** happens and even though it was always going to have an effect it should not have let to a complete collapse in form and the management and players should take a large part of the blame and we did not use the loan market.

Anyway, things are looking very sweet now aren't they?

Was it this?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38275

The gumps made this thread in August when they were top of the league after a whole 4 games.

I haven't started a thread in a very long while guys... 

But I'm very upset and I don't know what to do. It seems that no matter what we do we simply are no good compared to Derby County.

Statistically we have made the best start to the season out of any Championship side and are top of the league. We went the longest of any Football League club without conceding a goal and as of yet are unbeaten having conceded our first to an unstoppable freekick from a freescoring Watford side that have bagged 11 in their first 4 games.

We have just played what is arguably our hardest game of the season and came out with a point away from home. Last week we dismantled Bolton, cruising to a 3-0 win.

But we're ******* **** and an embarrassment because Derby say so.

Daveo
Posted Today, 2:18 PM

Forest played well the first half, second half they could see Watford were the better team and reverted to the pulling and petty fouls to break up Watford's play. It worked, got themselves a point but was a tad embarrassing to watch.

davenportram
it was a **** game

Forest constantly pulling players back

Timewasting on 60 minutes whn Watford equalised

The bst bits of the gam was the performance by the keepers

JW_DCFC
The midfield is full of dirty thugs, Mackie is always offside or rolling around on the floor and Greg Halford upfront?? I've heard of a false number 9 but I think Halford is a false footballer.

Not worried by this forest team at all, don't believe the hype!!

Srg
This performance very familiar for Billy Davies. Gets results in this league and gets you sausageted in the Prem.

JW_DCFC
Posted Today, 2:29 PM

Forest are like the stoke of the championship, Lansbury is an absolute disgrace must have committed about 8 fouls on his own and moans like a cnut after each one as well.

Hoofball was never going to work for forest them today, Watford were much the better team even though they played crap, not impressed by either side tbh although Fabrini looks an excellent player for Watford.

Guys, I'm at a loss here.

So please put together some suggestions so that we can forward them to the club. We need a way to be better than Derby County. And any Watford fans reading this you're also not impressive and I suggest yourselves work hard at being better than Derby also.

:lol:  We were right all along.

Some of the responses:

Who cares what they think.
Jealous fans of a mediocre mid-table team.

They are really deluded. They think they played like barcelona yesterday against a league one side.....

Poor old rammies. So, so jealous of their far more illustrious and superior neighbours. Their retarded fans comments dont even warrant a response. I doubt many teams will come as close to beating Watford at their place.  :lol: 

Most of these comments came from the same shaggers forum that when Froch fought Kessler many wanted to see him hammered because he supports Forest, it shows the mentality of them. They are scared shitless because they know Forest are going to have a big season

Why are you bothered by there stupidity we dont need to sway there opinion and take solace in the fact that neutral fans all think we are better than them and have a better chance of going up. Derby fans have to amuse themselves and threads like this really make them happy. Just wait for the final table

Is this a trick question? Other than spit-roasting the pope live on tv, how could any team be worse? Besides, we have less albinos', so we win without even mentioning European cups or 11 points in a season... 

Think they look a bit silly now. :D

Have they ever successfully navigated a playoff semi final?

Most of them have never successfully navigated a zebra crossing.

Most of them have never successfully navigated a zebra crossing.

Yeah but that's because anyone seeing someone crossing the road in a joke shirt has to fight the un-winnable fight and resist the urge to mow them down in your motor.

Perhaps that's just me.....

Just seen that there is a horse running at Nottingham tonight called UnfinishedBusiness.

No doubt it will be leading most of the way then fall apart two furlongs out. Jockey blames the weather conditions.

Winding up order against the dogs is due Monday .Should be interesting ,its come round quickly since it was first mooted. Just checked number 245 .

Is that our claim for the £85k?

Archived