The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A RARE PIECE OF FOOTBALL MEMORABILIA - A NOTTINGHAM FOREST SHIRT SIGNED BY STEVE McCLAREN.

IT IS SIZE MEDIUM.

THE SHIRT WAS SIGNED AT A PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY MATCH AGAINST LINCOLN CITY.

I STILL HAVE THE TICKET  AND WE ALSO HAVE  A SIGNED TICKET RECEIPT SOMEWHERE AND WILL INCLUDE THAT IF WE CAN FIND IT!

BEFORE THE GAME, STEVE McCLAREN CAME OUT TO MEET SOME DISABLED CHILDREN  AND A FEW FOREST FANS GOT TO MEET HIM ALSO.

HE KINDLY SIGNED MY SONS SHIRT AND WHEN WE GOT HOME WE SAVED IT, STORED IT AWAY AND BOUGHT ANOTHER HOME SHIRT.

FOLLOWING SATURDAYS HORROR SHOW WE CAN NO LONGER BEAR TO OWN THIS SHIRT ANY LONGER.

IT IS OF OBVIOUS INTEREST TO DERBY COUNTY SUPPORTERS, VERY COMMITTED FOREST COLLECTORS OR AN UNBIASED COLLECTOR. 

STEVE McCLAREN WAS AT FOREST FOR SUCH A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME THAT THIS SIGNED FOREST SHIRT MUST BE EXTREMELY RARE.

TAKE A LOOK AT MY 100% FEEDBACK GAINED OVER 10 YEARS  - BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE,

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Classic !! lofl.. :lol: 

I could recommend Paul Jewell as an excellent manager.

Failing that, Tommy Dochertys name hasn't been mentioned yet.

There's also an ex-manager available; think he said he's got unfinished business. Can't remember his name but he's small in stature. Would do well there I imagine.

Why was the forest game delayed tonight?

Charlton were late, Charlton's bus driver drove past the ground, thought it was derelict and spent an age looking for it. Finally someone explained that the City Ground was the rusting tin shed, that looks like it is sinking into the trent.

Charlton were late, Charlton's bus driver drove past the ground, thought it was derelict and spent an age looking for it. Finally someone explained that the City Ground was the rusting tin shed, that looks like it is sinking into the trent.

Oh thought it was "character".

Archived