The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two of your absent players, played. Well done sir!!

Considering both Hughes & Ward didn't play the majority of the game due to injury my point is valid.

You say we beat your B team but I'm merely pointing out that it wasn't exactly our A team either...

Owen Bradley (our Radio Derby presenter and as reliable as they come) said Billy was standing in the tunnel after the game watching the interviews with Ned taking place.

Standing in the tunnel? Belongs under a fooking bridge. Poisonous little troll.

Just like we said in the first place and Preston said to us... you'll hate him by the end.

He's a horrible man. Not a "king". For a while he had you swallowing his excuses but you're figuring him out now.

Even if you go up with him from this point you've got no future with him. He's limited. He plays barbarian football occasionally disguised by "possession" amongst the back 4 under zero pressure.

He's the past. Drop him. Or keep him if you want to make us happy

Note: Obligatory Game of Thrones reference;

Billy IS a King, only he's a King in the Joffrey sense, ie. a fooking mentalist c**t.

Last one;

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but Andy Reid was in the away end today. He left after 70 minutes and didn't return. Not even he could put himself through it.

Last one;

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here, but Andy Reid was in the away end today. He left after 70 minutes and didn't return. Not even he could put himself through it.

He was off to get a bulk discount on unsold pies.

Dear Mr. Fawez,

Just a quick note to say that I hope there will be no knee-jerk reaction with regard to your friend Billy Davies' employment. I think that if given enough time and money Billy will take you to where you belong.

However, if you really do feel that a change is necessary, then might I suggest the up and coming young manager Paul Ince?  I feel sure Mr Ince will give your club some much needed stability and respect. 

Archived