The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's performance was as bad as anything I have ever seen, just disjointed and a shambles. It is a million miles from our full strength side but the side should have been able to compete properly in the game.

It was just so easy for you and you could have even had more goals.

Davies is a coward, shirking his responsibilities to explain that to the fans and also to take responsibility. No doubt had we pulled off a win he would have come over to lap it up from the away corner but he refused to acknowledge the fans.

Well done today though you took full advantage.

Today's performance was as bad as anything I have ever seen, just disjointed and a shambles. It is a million miles from our full strength side but the side should have been able to compete properly in the game.

Davies is a coward, shirking his responsibilities to explain that to the fans and also to take responsibility. No doubt had we pulled off a win he would have come over to lap it up from the away corner but he refused to acknowledge the fans.

Even if he were to come out and talk all he spout is the same old **** about need 3 more players... In Bill-eh's world you but players with Monopoly money so you can waste as much of it as you want...

i don't think you turned up today. Most forest fans i spoke to predicted a thrashing today. I think you came with the wrong mind set.

i don't think you turned up today. Most forest fans i spoke to predicted a thrashing today. I think you came with the wrong mind set.

I actually found some optimism and was excited when I took my seat. You had not been in good form and the side we had out was still a decent side at this level.

Darlow, Lascelles, Fox, Jara, Mackie, Paterson would start at many other clubs at this level.

I was there for the 4-2 and 3-0 defeats but this hurts more. The 4-2 was bitterly disappointing but two of your goals were fluky. The 3-0 defeat was a side that well on the way to being relegated. However, we are meant to be going for promotion.

My only hope is we get some of the injured players back and can go on a winning run in the last 4 weeks of the season to make the top 6.

Henderson is a dirty thug as well

And a cheat. Handball the other week. Elbow today. 

And the Gumps have the audacity to slag off Martin. 

At least he's one of the first pro footballers I have ever seen have header at goal that went out for a throw.

A little bit of wee came out I was laughing that hard at that. 

Our possession was meaningful. Yours was pointless passing side to side and back and forth. Which would be fine if you were trying to entice us out but at 1-0/2-0 up? We're just not taking the bait. Took you ages to get in our half. Took us seconds to get to your box.

You were never in the game. We didnt take any chances in possession like we might usually so at times we looked to be a bit untidy but we played better than I dreamed we would. Quick, decisive, passionate.

You were none of those. Can see why you're all furious.

Just like we said in the first place and Preston said to us... you'll hate him by the end.

He's a horrible man. Not a "king". For a while he had you swallowing his excuses but you're figuring him out now.

Even if you go up with him from this point you've got no future with him. He's limited. He plays barbarian football occasionally disguised by "possession" amongst the back 4 under zero pressure.

He's the past. Drop him. Or keep him if you want to make us happy

It's hilarious thinking about it.

Billy Davies will have all his players in on Monday, and the thing they will work on to get over such a disastrous thrashing is how to stop Charlton's best players.

Haha.

Idiot.

I agree

I was thinking the same thing. Why do we (or any team near the top of a table) worry about the opposition?

Billy's 80s old skool tactics being brought to the fore again

Lets not get carried away lads, Greening is not on 30k a week.

Has he gone yet? I was on the fence and said end of the seasn but there's no coming back after that. If he had any class he'd walk now.

Obviously that isn't going to happen.

Archived