The demise of Forest

ladyram

plus , the scaffolds up , and its gotta be done this weekend..

terrible planning. I suspect you were never going. How could you! :(

Hang yer head in shame.

On a plus side,

The prediction table will be up within half an hour. :)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

terrible planning. I suspect you were never going. How could you! :(

Hang yer head in shame.

On a plus side,

The prediction table will be up within half an hour. :)

ya partly right , i was offered a ticket for £25.00 a fortnight ago , but , needs must..

Like Miller?

Mind you Miller is finally fulfilling his potential for the first time in a few years.

He's the Championships answer to Adebayor. Bound to get bored and just stand around thinking of ways to spend the money he doesn't earn.

He actually looked reasonable in his first few games for Forest; quick, powerful and a decent shot.

His attitude and injury problems ruined any chance of a successful career at Forest. I can imagine being a big fish in a small pond at Yeovil will suit him down to the ground.

Like Miller?

Mind you Miller is finally fulfilling his potential for the first time in a few years.

That Steve McClaren knows a good player when he sees one.

Good luck tommorrow, although for obvious reasons I hope you lose.

Doubt that will happen though, stand by my original score prediction of 2-0, 3-1 Derby.

Il be watching from out here although I tihnk this is probably the least confident iv been in one of these fixtures for a numbers of years.

Ciao

FFS! Ant you sorted them Afganis out yet? Thought you'd a got there, gev em a slap, toad em t behave, an bin back f' game.

Gerra grip!

Ah Chris Cohen.

Often cited, when Billy so very much wanted (unrealistically) to sign Nickey Shorey, or any 'proper' left back, as one of the reasons he failed to go up in his first spell. A few years later and Cohen's an irreplaceable left back who's absence will be cited as a reason Forest (perhaps) fail to finish in a play-off

Nice report in the Nottingham press, here are a few Fawaz quotes...

When asked if a recent run of seven games without a win had altered his perspective, Al Hasawi said: "We are all working together. We win together, we lose together.

"You never know what will happen this season. We have to give him all the support until the end of the season.

"Then we will say if Billy stays or Billy goes, you know."

The chairman was asked if the situation would be looked at in the summer.

"Yes, Billy is with us under contract until 2017," said Al Hasawi. "We have to give him his chance. I don't blame him for last season. He almost took us to the play-offs.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Fawaz-Al-Hasawi-says-Billy-Davies-given-support/story-20837230-detail/story.html#ixzz2wfaka6vK

WTF!!!!!!!!

McClaren signed Miller, who you lot were wetting yourselves about when he signed and is currently proving he can do the job.

Reid, who you lot are wetting yourselves over as POTY. Derbyshire and Greening, who had the pedigree and are still there...where exactly did he go wrong? If the less intelligent elements of your support hadn't hounded Doughty out he might have continued to back SMc and let him sign the squad to complement what he'd already bought. Instead half a job got done and McClaren did the honourable thing and resigned rather than do what I suspect Billy Whizz will be doing later this season - spouting poison about the club and forcing fridgy to sack him - just like he did at Derby. The thing about Billy is, due to the divisions backstabbing and general circus he creates he's a tough act to follow. Especially if the money run out...can you imagine how bad it would have been at Derby if Paul Jewell hadn't had millions to piss up the wall? That could be florist in a post Billy FFP era.

You best bet is winning today, getting into the play-offs and nicking the promotion. If it doesn't happen, (and if you lose today you'll have it all to do) it could very easily be that you're heading back down the leagues again. Biggest derby game in recent years for us, possibly the biggest ever for florist.

Reet. Beer o'clock. Here we go.

No Algerians in Forest's squad. Looks like Billy's thrown Fridgy's presents back in his face. Bye bye Billy if Derby win.

Agreed, its a must win for the gumptards today, especially that veiled threat from fridgy in the NEP, could see Billy sacked before the rest of the league kicks off, he has seen what can be achieved if you sack a manager and bring in a fresh pair of eyes.......underachievement can only be tolerated for so long

Archived