The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet billy won't mind his picture taken if they beat us, and he waddles over to the away fans thrusting is little fist in the air!

If that little b@stard starts walking across to the SE corner, I'll wait until he half way across and then lead a pitch invasion! Let's see how fast the tw@t waddles back to the tunnel.

Come now, this is silly talk. I might as well bet he'll turn into a pink elephant if they beat. We'll simply never know what he might have done if they beat is, because they won't beat us.

Nowt wrong with pink elephants.

"http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/luckyeddie_photo/open-beer-3-delirium-tremens2_zpsfb63e5e3" alt="open-beer-3-delirium-tremens2_zpsfb63e5e">

Feckin horrible that stuff is  :wacko:

I'll grant you that it doesn't make my top 10 Belgian beers, but I would seriously have your taste buds examined if you think it's 'feckin horrible'.

My wife just told me that at her work today a forest fan raised £37 for sports relief to wear a derby shirt.

If roles had been reversed I would have given my colleagues £50 and told them to fook off.

He's getting his excuse in early, should tell Billy as well, could be useful.

Good luck tommorrow, although for obvious reasons I hope you lose.

Doubt that will happen though, stand by my original score prediction of 2-0, 3-1 Derby.

Il be watching from out here although I tihnk this is probably the least confident iv been in one of these fixtures for a numbers of years.

Ciao

Good luck tommorrow, although for obvious reasons I hope you lose.

Doubt that will happen though, stand by my original score prediction of 2-0, 3-1 Derby.

Il be watching from out here although I tihnk this is probably the least confident iv been in one of these fixtures for a numbers of years.

Ciao

fair dos. You fearing a kind of Joe Kinnear kind of game, that was the worst Forest side in my memory coming to Derby.

fair dos. You fearing a kind of Joe Kinnear kind of game, that was the worst Forest side in my memory coming to Derby.

Which one? The time we lost 4-2 or 3-0. I was at them both and the the latter was far worse as you were just simply better than us for most of the match and 3-0 did not flatter you at all.

The time we lost 1-0 to Buxton's very late header was pretty bad as well even though you were not much better.

I think we will lose tomorrow, but I am generally awful at making predictions!

Which one? The time we lost 4-2 or 3-0. I was at them both and the the latter was far worse as you were just simply better than us for most of the match and 3-0 did not flatter you at all.

The time we lost 1-0 to Buxton's very late header was pretty bad as well even though you were not much better.

I think we will lose tomorrow, but I am generally awful at making predictions!

The 3-0 for me was bad for your lot. Did flatten you, I wasn't at the 4-2 as I was in Paris at the time wooing my then girlfriend( now the wife )forgetting who was playing that weekend when I booked it

Archived