The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like his 'Natalie, my dear. I don't give a damn' comment at the end.

Where Natalie's question was obviously edited in after and wasn't delivered to him that way at the time.

Stoners, i'll have a little bet with you.

While us sheepshaggers continue to debate the merits of Nigel Clough i will guarantee that you treetards will be united in your opinion of Billy Davies when he's gone.

The man is a complete cnut.

at best.

Clough got another job almost straight away. It seems to take Jimmy Krankie a lot longer to get a new job when he's out of work!

Yeah, too bad Peter Jackson's wrapped up shooting on the Hobbit trilogy. You'd have thought that he'd be a dead cert to play some sort of evil poisonous Hobbit. He could have challenged Bilbo to a pork pie race. That's the kind of **** that goes down in The Shire.....

Stoners, i'll have a little bet with you.

While us sheepshaggers continue to debate the merits of Nigel Clough i will guarantee that you treetards will be united in your opinion of Billy Davies when he's gone.

The man is a complete cnut.

at best.

Your on

I ll have the bit about us all being united about him

Today's lucky number is 655,427,440.

That's the number of shares in NFFC that the Doughty family now own. I wonder if they will ever expect to see a dividend?

Today's lucky number is 655,427,440.

That's the number of shares in NFFC that the Doughty family now own. I wonder if they will ever expect to see a div?

They have it is a poisoned scotish dwarf that claims to be a top top top football manager who just needs one more stella signing.

Nailed on 3 points for the gumps today though so pressure will be off.

There's still people out there that want England to have Redknapp.

Would he have won the same amount of trophies if he had to make do without hundreds and hundreds of millions he's spent in his career?

Ah, I see. Yes then

Forest losing, added with Brighton and Reading drawing certainly eases the pain a bit tonight...

Not in a rival sense, but more in the fact that those three sides are fellow playoff challengers.

As long as there is a healthy cushion between us and 7th spot then its not all bad

Archived