The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They won't slag the ref off as they know the ref made the right call

Martin was clipped, didn't appeal before Hendrick scored and the ref disallowed the goal to send off our striker off before he'd even hit the deck

Right call?

Interesting.

On your game, Wigan are horrible aren't they. They came to kick us. We were terrible though when we played them.

Martin was clipped, didn't appeal before Hendrick scored and the ref disallowed the goal to send off our striker off before he'd even hit the deck

Right call?

Interesting.

On your game, Wigan are horrible aren't they. They came to kick us. We were terrible though when we played them.

Concerning Wigan they look poor at the back but good going forward.

We looked terrible today.

Worst I've seen this season

Yeah, but who's going to drop at the same time.......

Hopefully our luck will change in this respect ...

I am wondering whether the demand will be massive for the game on the 22nd from our lot as you will be massive favourites, combined with expensive ticket prices and live TV. We will definitely sell our allocation but I wonder if they will not be snapped up straight away.

I think it was just incompetence behind the scenes that caused the late payment to Chelsea. We knew how much Chalobah would cost when he came in on loan, unless we were able to pay it we would not have agreed to it.

Hopefully our luck will change in this respect ...

I am wondering whether the demand will be massive for the game on the 22nd from our lot as you will be massive favourites, combined with expensive ticket prices and live TV. We will definitely sell our allocation but I wonder if they will not be snapped up straight away.

I think it was just incompetence behind the scenes that caused the late payment to Chelsea. We knew how much Chalobah would cost when he came in on loan, unless we were able to pay it we would not have agreed to it.

There seems to be a lot of incompetence behind the scenes.

Maybe having to pay for Hobbs effected budgeting.

Not a penalty but neither was it a sending off, it looked to me that Martin slipped. therefore Hendrick's 'goal' should have stood.

Problem is, because of Martin's well known inner ear infection causing a lack of balance, some refs are going to be waiting for an opportunity to punish him. It shouldn't happen that way of course, but that's the way the cookie crumbles when you get a reputation for 'going over too easily'.*

*Or cheating as it's sometimes known.

Not a penalty but neither was it a sending off, it looked to me that Martin slipped. therefore Hendrick's 'goal' should have stood.

Problem is, because of Martin's well known inner ear infection causing a lack of balance, some refs are going to be waiting for an opportunity to punish him. It shouldn't happen that way of course, but that's the way the cookie crumbles when you get a reputation for 'going over too easily'.*

*Or cheating as it's sometimes known.

What comes around goes around.

It will be interesting to see how you bounce back from this defeat.

You make it sound like a devestating catastrophy. We lost an away match in March, what of it, these things happen. Sure we'd like to have won and gone second, but we didn't, no reason for us to get all hysterical.

What comes around goes around.

Its not an issue, we are only interested in staying ahead of 7th, pity your lot slipped up there.  We are going through a bad patch at the moment so may take another game to get back on track.

How is your lot going to bounce back now?  That is what you should be worried about, we lost ground on 2nd you made ground on 7th, but hey Ready will be back in a week, won't he?

i have been reading a lot of posts on here from our "friends" from down the road and ive been looking at LTLF and tbh im only have one thing to say....Bring on the 22nd and may the best team win , and i hope Martin scores with a diving hand ball off side goal in the 95 minute to take all three points! ;)

Interesting post from ltlf:

Would he have had his say from the bench or whilst out playing for Leeds?

Back to the original post - Not many teams could sustain the injuries we have suffered BUT it's not like we were storming the league even when those players were available;

Watford - Lichaj, Wilson, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Wigan - Lichaj, Wilson, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Lost
Middlesborouh - Lichaj, Wilson, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Doncaster - Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Charlton - Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Bournemouth - Wilson, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Yeovil - Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Reid played = Lost
Blackpool - Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Lansbury, Vaughan played = Lost
Reading - Lichaj, Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid played = Lost
Millwall - Lichaj, Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Ipswich - Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Birmingham - Lichaj, Hobbs, Lansbury, Vaughan, Reid played = Draw
Reading - Lichaj, Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw
Bolton - Hobbs, Lansbury, Reid played = Draw

14 games with many of those we are now missing in which we dropped a total of 32 points. If we'd converted half of those draws in to wins and half of those losses in to draws we'd be sat in 2nd place on 67 points.

So I'd say the injuries are being used as an excuse by (A) the manager who couldn't get the best of of his side at full strength and (B) the fans who think said manager is a god and that we were bossing the league before the players were crocked.

Archived