The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think Forest will miss out on the play-offs and in all honesty, it must be heart wrenching for the fans.

I have no doubt when Forest have a fully fit side out, they're a play-off side. However, with these injuries - I can only see it getting worse for them.

Looks like teams are reluctant to do business with them too.

I'm starting to think Forest will miss out on the play-offs and in all honesty, it must be heart wrenching for the fans.

I have no doubt when Forest have a fully fit side out, they're a play-off side. However, with these injuries - I can only see it getting worse for them.

How'd you keep a straight face when posting that..... :lol:

Even with all these injuries the team they had at Burnley still cost 6 or 7 million more than ours did. They should be pushing for top 2 regardless of all these injuries when they have a team worth that amount

Even with all these injuries the team they had at Burnley still cost 6 or 7 million more than ours did. They should be pushing for top 2 regardless of all these injuries when they have a team worth that amount

Absolutely spot on. It's a convenient excuse which keeps them all in dulaly land. I've just read that they are by far the best team in the league with a full strength squad - the very same players that got beat by Yeovil when there was no 'injury crisis'. It's a smoke screen to repel another disappointing end to a Billy Davies season, totally delusional, insanely bonkers. You would have thought almost 20 years outside of the top flight would have made them more realistic, even hardened in their expectations and judgements but no chance,

mad as fruit bats all of them.

They've also got to convince everyone that, should they beat us in March, that they've done so from SUCH a disadvantageous position that it's almost miraculous.

Doing the double over your lot will not ease

Cohen-season.

Blackstock-season

Wilson-Over 6 months months

Lansbury-3 months

Vaughan-3 months

Hobbs-3 months.

Reid-2 months.

Lichaj-1 month.

Spine of the team

Doing the double over your lot will not ease

Cohen-season.

Blackstock-season

Wilson-Over 6 months months

Lansbury-3 months

Vaughan-3 months

Hobbs-3 months.

Reid-2 months.

Lichaj-1 month.

Spine of the team

Fair enough with all the others but why do you and most other Forest fans keep including Blackstock on your list? Would he not have had his loan at Leeds extended if he was fit?

Fair enough with all the others but why do you and most other Forest fans keep including Blackstock on your list? Would he not have had his loan at Leeds extended if he was fit?

and they signed Vaughan when he was injured. Bright.

et voilà

To be fair I do think you've been pretty unfortunate, but your idea of a 'reserve team' is not the same as most others', aside from QPR and Leicester (of those teams who are actually challenging)

That's correct we do have strength in depth on paper but trust me they don't replace what we've lost.

Should do a decent job tho

I don't like blackstock since he signed his 4.5 yr contract. His body language was terrible.

But we loaned moussi to millwall and now he's first on team sheet ;)

Archived